Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: New hair styles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.mediafire.com/?5f7tcryc8at21qu

Download it into your WoW/Data folder, and be offline when you do so. Restart WoW and enjoy.

Basically, this is a hair mod that is Client-side only. It makes the hair styles a LOT nicer, especially the female ones. Ever wanted a really long pony tail? Well with this you can get it.
I did not make this mod
Props to Etmosril for starting the hair trend.
And Blood Elves everywhere rejoiced, even celebrating in the streets!
I actually like this. Only one new gnome hairstyle but it's actually really good :)
So. Is it necessary to download it? Say Player 2 uses this patch, and you don't. Player 2 switches to a rockin' new hairstyle. Does Player 2 appears as a cube to you?
No, it's not necessary. Other people will simply see the unmodified hair styles.
Ah, I see. Thanks. Nevertheless, going to download this seemingly-nifty patch and check it out.
Thanks for sharing.
Sounds good. No reason not to use it. I'm only commenting to inform Scout that the brilliant white lights and messages he uses are FANTASTIC.
O why thank you.
I think screenies would be a valid addition to this thread. I'll post two with my favorite hair
Spoiler:
[attachment=1]

Ignore Nim's nametag. she likes to be in the way. You can also enjoy part of the GMI party that randomly happaned today, since I obviously forgot to remove the HUD.
Spoiler:
[attachment=0]
Long hair on a gnome. Strangely, I like it. :)
Spoiler:
[Image: miahhair.jpg]
Please note that the mod has been removed from Mediafire, and the rest of my mods made private. Call me greedy, but I wasn't very happy to see it being shared without my permission.
I wasn't aware that this was your mod, Etmosril. I thought it was something somebody got from the internet. Sharing it without your permission was a bad move and I understand that feeling. D'you want me to uninstall the mod?
Ill do the same if you don't want it out there.
Why would you post it on mediafire, if you didn't want it used? x.o
Pages: 1 2