Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Class: General Arcane
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Need some feedback, I'd like to do the class friday at 12pm server time, is this good with everyone? And if not when is a good time?
Great for me! :>
I'm happy with that, I'll be able to make it. :)
Not fine for me. D: I'm busy 'til approximately 4:30 server.
I just realized Friday at servertime I'm getting a haircut and goings out to lunch, wow how could I forget that. Anyway if it was moved to around 5PM servertime I'd definitely be able to make it, along with Danalthar. I assume
Amg I'm getting confused trying to figure out these timezones because I fail...Friday 8pm EST work for everyone?
Si.
Yes, that is correct.
I'll be sure to make time for the classes.
Blah, I'm generally busy until 2 server. So anytime past that and Arken can show up :D
That really is just a rough time, I'm trying to make a time that is good for a lot of people. I do nothing on fridays so this could be as early or late as you guys would like.

Seems as of now class will be

FRIDAY 10/29 at 5pm GMT -5
What is that servertime?
Okay people's schedules seem to have changed so I'm taking a new poll on the class times. List any day of the week and any time between 11am server to 8pm server and I'll try to make it as convenient as possible for people :)
4pm servertime any day of the week would work for me
Noon'd be perfect.
Pages: 1 2