The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Class: General Arcane
Need some feedback, I'd like to do the class friday at 12pm server time, is this good with everyone? And if not when is a good time?

Great for me! :>
I'm happy with that, I'll be able to make it. :)
Not fine for me. D: I'm busy 'til approximately 4:30 server.
I just realized Friday at servertime I'm getting a haircut and goings out to lunch, wow how could I forget that. Anyway if it was moved to around 5PM servertime I'd definitely be able to make it, along with Danalthar. I assume
Amg I'm getting confused trying to figure out these timezones because I fail...Friday 8pm EST work for everyone?

Si.
Yes, that is correct.
I'll be sure to make time for the classes.
Blah, I'm generally busy until 2 server. So anytime past that and Arken can show up :D
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
That really is just a rough time, I'm trying to make a time that is good for a lot of people. I do nothing on fridays so this could be as early or late as you guys would like.

Seems as of now class will be

FRIDAY 10/29 at 5pm GMT -5

What is that servertime?
Okay people's schedules seem to have changed so I'm taking a new poll on the class times. List any day of the week and any time between 11am server to 8pm server and I'll try to make it as convenient as possible for people :)

4pm servertime any day of the week would work for me
Noon'd be perfect.
"Good roleplaying is not equivalent to saying that your character is not interested or molded for a certain situation.
Quite the contrary - good roleplaying is making up a reason for your character to do that thing, no matter the obstacles!"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  House of the Arcane Contraption c0rzilla 12 2,746 12-03-2011, 04:18 PM
Last Post: c0rzilla
  Lecture - History of arcane. Uthaniel 2 734 12-02-2010, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Uthaniel
  Class notes. aroes 1 717 11-14-2010, 11:15 AM
Last Post: Spiralin
  Class: Ley-Work Loxmardin 8 1,444 11-12-2010, 04:24 PM
Last Post: Uthaniel
  Class: Evocation Edgar 5 1,222 10-27-2010, 06:51 AM
Last Post: Underoath91