Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Prisons!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, today, I came up with an idea! A bat**** crazy idea! We make Alcaz a giant...
wait for it...
Spoiler:
prison and/or slave town holder place.
The goblins are using it, and all. It's ideal!

Thoughts?
WANT.
I don't know about a prison, it seems if a goblin is going to punish you in a way that isn't a fine or a beating it would be slavery, so a slave holding place/ slave market would be neat.
Maybe not a prison, but a slave auction or holding area would be pretty interesting.

Great fun for pirates and good-doers.
I think a slave auction area would be very interesting. This idea has my approval.
Slave auction area sounds great! But wasn't it supposed to be turned into a lawless town or something? o.O
I thought Caer Darrow was doing that
Alcaz was last used by Loxmardin for her 'Kidnapped' events.

So her voice in this matter would be the greatest. It's possible Alcaz is already being used in some way.
I'd love to have an empty prison around. Like uninstanced Stockades or Blackrock Depths. So when you commit a crime you can actually sit in jail for a few days.
I had thought Stockades was already un-instanced. I remember getting sent to it before.
No, there's actually a second tower which has the same setup as stockades, but it's not instanced, and the only way inside is by getting ported by a GM.
Well, then I would suggest OOC portal to that place. Perhaps set down some groundrules about usage?

As for Horde; uninstanced BRD ICly being jail-hollow akin to Ragefire Chasm?
I like this idea as well. I always wanted to RP a group of people in prison then have a break out.
I'm not sure if the GM's are still using it, I mean, a year ago one of my characters were locked up in there by a GM for breaking the law in Stormwind. I had to wait a certain amount of days before they let him out and i had no way of getting out, they took my hearthstone.

-If- they're still using it, i doubt they'd want to put a portal there, it'd suck to throw someone in prison only for them to port out and start RPing around the city before their time is up.
Well I doubt that person would want to get caught in the first place. The prison should be for those who wish to RP being in prison and perhaps visitors.
Pages: 1 2