The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Prisons!
So, today, I came up with an idea! A bat**** crazy idea! We make Alcaz a giant...
wait for it...
Spoiler:
prison and/or slave town holder place.
The goblins are using it, and all. It's ideal!

Thoughts?
WANT.
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
I don't know about a prison, it seems if a goblin is going to punish you in a way that isn't a fine or a beating it would be slavery, so a slave holding place/ slave market would be neat.
Maybe not a prison, but a slave auction or holding area would be pretty interesting.

Great fun for pirates and good-doers.
Spoiler:
Characters

Name/Race and Class/Guild/Status

Mallik - Human Rogue - The Tri written - Alive
Rucifel - Human Paladin - AVA - Alive
I think a slave auction area would be very interesting. This idea has my approval.
Slave auction area sounds great! But wasn't it supposed to be turned into a lawless town or something? o.O
The worlds a roller coaster,
And I am not strapped in,
Maybe I should hold with care,
But my hands are busy in the air.

Like Father, Like Son. The path of a Beastmaster.
I thought Caer Darrow was doing that
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
Alcaz was last used by Loxmardin for her 'Kidnapped' events.

So her voice in this matter would be the greatest. It's possible Alcaz is already being used in some way.
[Image: yEKW9gB.png]
I'd love to have an empty prison around. Like uninstanced Stockades or Blackrock Depths. So when you commit a crime you can actually sit in jail for a few days.
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
I had thought Stockades was already un-instanced. I remember getting sent to it before.
[Image: 8.jpg]
No, there's actually a second tower which has the same setup as stockades, but it's not instanced, and the only way inside is by getting ported by a GM.

Well, then I would suggest OOC portal to that place. Perhaps set down some groundrules about usage?

As for Horde; uninstanced BRD ICly being jail-hollow akin to Ragefire Chasm?
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.

I like this idea as well. I always wanted to RP a group of people in prison then have a break out.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
I'm not sure if the GM's are still using it, I mean, a year ago one of my characters were locked up in there by a GM for breaking the law in Stormwind. I had to wait a certain amount of days before they let him out and i had no way of getting out, they took my hearthstone.

-If- they're still using it, i doubt they'd want to put a portal there, it'd suck to throw someone in prison only for them to port out and start RPing around the city before their time is up.

Well I doubt that person would want to get caught in the first place. The prison should be for those who wish to RP being in prison and perhaps visitors.