Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Wiki Issues?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry in advance if I'm not posting this is the right subforum =.=

I recently visited the "Creating a Character" page on the wiki, which used to have a list of links to some very useful pages within the wiki that included character sheet templates, questionnaires, and guidelines.

However! All that is left is a big sign saying "Under Construction! Please Visit Reserve Page. Page Will Be Available Shortly" -- which I would have taken at face value had I not checked the link below (the one that says "CLICK HERE"). It points to the URL [MALWARE SITE] which to me looks quite suspicious as it doesn't belong to any wiki network, nor to conquestofthehorde.com.

I could be overreacting and should just take the "Page Will Be Available Shortly" sign at face value, but my warning bells were going off and I wanted to make sure that something idiotic wasn't happening to our wiki behind our GMs' backs.

Once more, sorry if this is posted in the wrong area -- or if it's needlessly worried!
It's been fixed by Krilari.
HelveteSong Wrote:It's been fixed by Krilari.

Man you people are quick... I just clicked rollback.

EDIT: The site mentioned is a malware site. If you clicked on it, I suggest following through with a virus scan. Also, if anyone sees any pages like that again, please report it to me so that I may fix them.
Swoot! Thanks! Sorry to pester. >_0

EDIT

Oh jeez, I just saw Xigo's shoutbox announcement. I'm glad I pointed this out, now. Eff!