The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Wiki Issues?
Sorry in advance if I'm not posting this is the right subforum =.=

I recently visited the "Creating a Character" page on the wiki, which used to have a list of links to some very useful pages within the wiki that included character sheet templates, questionnaires, and guidelines.

However! All that is left is a big sign saying "Under Construction! Please Visit Reserve Page. Page Will Be Available Shortly" -- which I would have taken at face value had I not checked the link below (the one that says "CLICK HERE"). It points to the URL [MALWARE SITE] which to me looks quite suspicious as it doesn't belong to any wiki network, nor to conquestofthehorde.com.

I could be overreacting and should just take the "Page Will Be Available Shortly" sign at face value, but my warning bells were going off and I wanted to make sure that something idiotic wasn't happening to our wiki behind our GMs' backs.

Once more, sorry if this is posted in the wrong area -- or if it's needlessly worried!
I like to be able to go to bed every night
knowing I haven't done anything
to make the world
any worse
It's been fixed by Krilari.
[Image: Zf6X.gif][Image: 3vBq.gif][Image: q3iX.gif][Image: 5rVk.gif]
Mah babehs. I'm watchin' you, government.
HelveteSong Wrote:It's been fixed by Krilari.

Man you people are quick... I just clicked rollback.

EDIT: The site mentioned is a malware site. If you clicked on it, I suggest following through with a virus scan. Also, if anyone sees any pages like that again, please report it to me so that I may fix them.
Swoot! Thanks! Sorry to pester. >_0

EDIT

Oh jeez, I just saw Xigo's shoutbox announcement. I'm glad I pointed this out, now. Eff!
I like to be able to go to bed every night
knowing I haven't done anything
to make the world
any worse

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Was skulking around the wiki, this is what I found... Nymus 2 1,176 12-01-2013, 02:56 PM
Last Post: Nymus
  Updating the Wiki Diethe 3 1,199 09-28-2013, 08:01 AM
Last Post: c0rzilla
  Improving wiki profiles? Holynexus 7 1,644 07-05-2012, 11:41 AM
Last Post: Holynexus
  I'm having some issues with downloads, but I'll get on ASAP. franzmallalieu 2 730 06-25-2012, 09:36 AM
Last Post: Dae
  On the state of the Wiki Krilari 57 7,904 04-06-2012, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Piroska