Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Throwing weapons that sheathes like a normal weapon.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Alright, so I thought of this in some time, seeing as I have a rogue/assassin that equips a couple of weapons.
Imagine having a sword sheathed on your back, while having a dagger in each hand. I've played around with WoW-V and I do think that this is possible.

Something the GM team might consider? Just making a couple of weapons, with same DisplayID just in the throwing weapon/bow/gun slot.

That would be nice! I have a few characters who arm themselves heavily, and this would be nice to have their weapons show OOCly instead of just stated ICly as being there.
So, like a cape with the model of a sword, mayhaps?
Would be awesome, but I do think that it's possible that it could be in your 3rd "weapon slot".
This has been kinda done before. Like giving a sword a gun model. This cause it to be placed on the character's back. there was also talk about making a vendor for those kinds of guns.
I'm not certain about the third weapon slot working, but the cape slot most definitely would! If we can make the third weapon slot appear at all times, a character could be armed with four weapons at once and have them show OOC as well as IC.
Roxas65 Wrote:This has been kinda done before. Like giving a sword a gun model. This cause it to be placed on the character's back. there was also talk about making a vendor for those kinds of guns.

I know this has been done, but this thread isn't about swords with gun skins, but a character with a plethora of weapons that show using say, a cape with a sword or gun skin. More than just the two that would show.
That, and I think swords look cooler strapped on the back than when on the waist.
The question is how a cape with a sword or gun skin would show up on your back.
Yeah...that's the question :/ but hey, let's give it a shot!
Well, if the GMs are up to it, who am I to complain?
If someone could set up a small AC Web server or something and test it...
I think that there is the option for sheating "on back" when making throwing weapon, making it possible to have a weapon on your back and still equipping a cape.
Well. I have a repack installed on my computer, send me the MySQL batch for ManGOS. From WoW-V, and send me any modified value on a separate TXT file.

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]][email protected]</a><!-- e -->
I know that AC Web is -very- easy to use. It's ArcEmu though.
I could make the item for you though.
Well. I don't think the conversion from ManGOS and Arc-Emu is too much of a hassle, if the item is uploaded to WoW-V, and Downloaded as a Arc batch...
Pages: 1 2