Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Death and Suffering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So, there has been a discrepency as to the circumstances of character death from that smackdown with Tavren not too long ago. I will clarify.

White Sun Casualties:
  • Tavren - Blood loss; knife-to-throat.
  • Mathias - Decapitation; Demon Hunter.
  • Fergal - Self-induced explosion; rapier-to-face.

Attacking Heroes:
  • Everyone - White Sun Covenant

If you do not want your character to have died, retcon their involvement.

A Character Warning was issued at the beginning of the fight, and most combat ended lethally. Then the unconscious survivors were blanket-executed by some enraged fellows left behind after Navren went after Davin to decapitate Tavren to undetermined success; I'll have to ask Anski and NodCommando there.

If you would be so kind, please post a reply stating what occurred to your character here in the thread. If you have a compelling reason to have survived, that would be just as great. I'd just like to keep a tidy track of things.
Skipper was not there until the end of the fight. I do believe with Tavren's death he no longer had a grip on her soul. She probably felt that in some sort of way, like a release, and is no longer working for the White Sun until further notice.
Necronium went on a rampage, especially after getting attacked right off the bat by an undead and night elf. He proeeded to kill the undead.
He then immedaitely attacked Neinge, killing him. Once battle had subsided, he executed Vannas with Death and Decay.
He remains alive. For now.
Annabelle was there at the beginning. She was promptly knocked out by Itheros, and taken to the inn by Relshaz.
If this is the "smackdown" that occurred between bb and the arena on Nov 19th, then I'll add this: Riley was killed by Astus and another dude (forgot name) after lighting Khalia on fire and fleeing the scene. Unless Astus summons him back from the dead as a pet/minion/leashed-freak/toy he is pretty much doomed.
Nope. This one happened Saturday, I believe.
Jethro should have been there, but I had to log...oh and Tavren should be dead...like DEAD :D
Tavren is dead. So is everyone else who attacked him, presumably.
Everyone? ouch...hrmm..that's interesting, I was RPing with Vannas last night, now you say he's dead? this whole thing is causing problems..
Vannas is alive already? Really now?
Yeah...oops! maybe I wasn't supposed to say that! ;D
Oh! Tavren died?! Wow, didn't expect that one. Aulten sill most likely be discovering this within the next day or two and will now attempt his coup to usurp Davin as leader. Can't forget him talking to Landren and Redis about helping him with the coup. Haha.
Officially, Tavren is just ill in his room and seeing no one but Daria, who is tending to him, and Davin, who is in charge in the interim. I intend to explain his resurrection with a soulstone, of which has effectively left him too weakened to do much of anything for the next week; then he'll be marginally better in the weeks after that.
Just be careful to explain any damages...

Also, can someone fill me in on what happened? I heard about some large battle and now half of CotH is dead.
To put it simply, practically the entire player population of Booty Bay ambushed Tavren. They were steamrolled. Unfortunately, the most bloodthirsty and fearless of Tav's crew (meaning Tav & Ferry) dived rage first into the crowd.

Then Navren showed. Everyone promptly s**t themselves and fled.

Mathias gave his life so Davin could evacuate the body.
Pages: 1 2 3 4