Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Draenic Pilgrimage [DP] - Activity Check
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well it seems that I have somehow increased my hours online and motivation for Wow RP. That in turn means a sort of revival of the Draenic Pilgrimage under the almost saintly guidance of anchorite Telah. Now I want to know the magnitude of interest there is for this line of events and plots that have been going on and off from february. (Allow me to clarify that I can work with all races, classes and almost any specific character so even if you are a tauren baker, as long as there is interest, give me a nudge.)

First, take the poll and second, I wish that you post a short reply here or a PM writing down;
Character/s you wish to participate with, short summary of the character and lastly something you'd like to cross in Outland be it enemy, plant or ally.

For those of you who have -NO- idea what I am talking about... check these out, and their sub-links;
[DP] OOC-thread for the Draenic Pilgrimage - OUTDATED!
[DP] The Sixth
[DP] Where do roots go?
Hear ye Scryers!

Oh, and final but not the end; I am looking for those interested in running single events or whole plots under Draenic Pilgrimage, be it your own ideas or mine. Let me know!!
Kitaala
A bullheaded woman who formerly attended a Draenic Pilgrimage in the past, to an interesting end. It sparked quite a lot of interest in her, and she'd feel very eager to attempt another.
As for the last part. Dare I even say it? The ghost of a little girl.
I am completely for this.
Krest, even though he's a Blood Elf, would help anyone who needs it. And because it's the Outlands, theres going to be enemies.
And I have an idea for such a one.
Er... Nexi, my increasingly eccentric Draenei Shaman/Amazon/Therapist/Honeymint Tea Connoisseur. And... I'd love to visit Sporeggar as well as the Altar of Sha'tar in Shadowmoon Valley and those Eco Domes in Netherstorm.
Xigo, Draenei Vindicator. He would be there to simply protect his allies, having no great desire to really travel the Outlands. Personally? He wishes they'd just stay in Shattrath and be safe. The only thing keeping him standing alongside the Pilgrims would be his sense of duty, for little else holds him
Xigo Wrote:The only thing keeping him standing alongside the Pilgrims would be his sense of duty, for little else holds him.

And Aiya.

*nudge nudge*
Nexi Wrote:
Xigo Wrote:The only thing keeping him standing alongside the Pilgrims would be his sense of duty, for little else holds him.

And Aiya.

*nudge nudge*
:|

Regardless, if you need help in running this, just tell me what to do.
Xigo Wrote:Regardless, if you need help in running this, just tell me what to do.

Same goes for me my friend.
Nexi Wrote:

And Aiya.

*nudge nudge*

Wooo she's popular!

Anyway...

Aiya, Draenei Neophyte. She's there to deal with her past so she can finally forgive herself for the decisions she made when escaping it in the first place. Telah was also her mentor and she wants to finish her training as a Neophyte to become a fully fledged Anchorite.

I talk to you a lot in game anyway but uhh, yeah keep us posted!
Wohey!
Neophyta Aiya and Shamaness Nexariel are together hosting a plot with (hopefully) a series of events so keep your eyes wide open.

*shameless bump*