The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Poll: What is your level of interest towards [DP]?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
HELL NO @$#%&{!!!
0%
0 0%
Mjeh, I prefer Azeroth.
0%
0 0%
Sounds interesting, I'd like to -TRY- it out.
18.18%
2 18.18%
This is something I am totally into, count on me!
0%
0 0%
I've enjoyed it so far and ain't leaving yet.
9.09%
1 9.09%
i wuv dp
27.27%
3 27.27%
Just amazing, how can I help? (For you interested in co-running this.)
45.45%
5 45.45%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Draenic Pilgrimage [DP] - Activity Check
Well it seems that I have somehow increased my hours online and motivation for Wow RP. That in turn means a sort of revival of the Draenic Pilgrimage under the almost saintly guidance of anchorite Telah. Now I want to know the magnitude of interest there is for this line of events and plots that have been going on and off from february. (Allow me to clarify that I can work with all races, classes and almost any specific character so even if you are a tauren baker, as long as there is interest, give me a nudge.)

First, take the poll and second, I wish that you post a short reply here or a PM writing down;
Character/s you wish to participate with, short summary of the character and lastly something you'd like to cross in Outland be it enemy, plant or ally.

For those of you who have -NO- idea what I am talking about... check these out, and their sub-links;
[DP] OOC-thread for the Draenic Pilgrimage - OUTDATED!
[DP] The Sixth
[DP] Where do roots go?
Hear ye Scryers!

Oh, and final but not the end; I am looking for those interested in running single events or whole plots under Draenic Pilgrimage, be it your own ideas or mine. Let me know!!
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
Kitaala
A bullheaded woman who formerly attended a Draenic Pilgrimage in the past, to an interesting end. It sparked quite a lot of interest in her, and she'd feel very eager to attempt another.
As for the last part. Dare I even say it? The ghost of a little girl.
I am completely for this.
Krest, even though he's a Blood Elf, would help anyone who needs it. And because it's the Outlands, theres going to be enemies.
And I have an idea for such a one.
Er... Nexi, my increasingly eccentric Draenei Shaman/Amazon/Therapist/Honeymint Tea Connoisseur. And... I'd love to visit Sporeggar as well as the Altar of Sha'tar in Shadowmoon Valley and those Eco Domes in Netherstorm.
Xigo, Draenei Vindicator. He would be there to simply protect his allies, having no great desire to really travel the Outlands. Personally? He wishes they'd just stay in Shattrath and be safe. The only thing keeping him standing alongside the Pilgrims would be his sense of duty, for little else holds him
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
Xigo Wrote:The only thing keeping him standing alongside the Pilgrims would be his sense of duty, for little else holds him.

And Aiya.

*nudge nudge*
Nexi Wrote:
Xigo Wrote:The only thing keeping him standing alongside the Pilgrims would be his sense of duty, for little else holds him.

And Aiya.

*nudge nudge*
:|

Regardless, if you need help in running this, just tell me what to do.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
Xigo Wrote:Regardless, if you need help in running this, just tell me what to do.

Same goes for me my friend.
Nexi Wrote:

And Aiya.

*nudge nudge*

Wooo she's popular!

Anyway...

Aiya, Draenei Neophyte. She's there to deal with her past so she can finally forgive herself for the decisions she made when escaping it in the first place. Telah was also her mentor and she wants to finish her training as a Neophyte to become a fully fledged Anchorite.

I talk to you a lot in game anyway but uhh, yeah keep us posted!
War isn't about dying for your country, it's about making the other guy die for his.
Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword, is clearly unfamiliar with the machine gun.
Wohey!
Neophyta Aiya and Shamaness Nexariel are together hosting a plot with (hopefully) a series of events so keep your eyes wide open.

*shameless bump*
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guild Interest Check Valicor 17 3,945 08-25-2013, 08:04 AM
Last Post: Memnoch
  Where can I find RP for my character? RP activity based on Race/Class Geoni 1 908 02-17-2013, 01:04 PM
Last Post: Caravan
  [Interest Check] Elementary, my dear Watson! Ghardiak 13 2,283 06-23-2012, 07:36 AM
Last Post: sunday12321
  Yet Another Activity Check! Kretol 40 5,283 10-12-2010, 09:32 AM
Last Post: Saintraven
  Server Activity Vandialis 7 1,184 07-20-2010, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Vandialis