Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: <3 CoTH!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I wanted to make this thread for anyone that has spent all-nighters on CoTH, anyone who feels it is apart of their daily routine and/or life. For anyone that feels it has changed them in any way.

After being here for a year I will say this. I <3 CoTH. I hope to be here for years to come. :)
<3
♥
Dead flowers.
We love you too, man... LOVE. Because it's more awkward to type out than put it into a symbol. =D LOOOOOOOOVE YOU...and CotH. But especially you.
I spend more time with cothies then RL people, what more can be said. <3 Coth
OMG this is my foutrh day on the server and I join you :) Can't find a better one RP one than this :D Luv you too
Yay! Love to CoTH!
I lost my life to this server about two months ago. :p
And am happy with it. Great RP. Great people. Spend way too much time on it.
Not that I mind, lovely to spend time on CotH..
Aaaw, I <3 CotH too!

Spent way too many later nights (mornings) here, hehe.
:P, Just to say. This is my fifth all-nighter in a row. Just spending time on CoTH. I was sitting here and just said to myself I <3 CoTH. I thought about it and i'm like. I want everyone to know!! xD

Now to add some more to this. I love the RP this server provides, I love the maturity, respect, and overall understanding our community members show.

It is just a great place to, find entertainment, relax, socialize. And more. :D
I <3 CotH, too. Else I probably wouldn't be here.
Fifth all nigther, eh?
Considering the human's body limit to not sleeping is in fact five days to one week before death of exhaustion, I suggest you go to bed before your "love for coth" proves to be fatal. :P

Then again, there are those kids that were awake for eleven days and survived.

But I digress. I love coth too.
Eh, sure. I love CotH.
Heh. I spent practically all night and day on coth during the summer. I was living with minimum sleep. It was the best summer ever.
Pages: 1 2