The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

<3 CoTH!
I wanted to make this thread for anyone that has spent all-nighters on CoTH, anyone who feels it is apart of their daily routine and/or life. For anyone that feels it has changed them in any way.

After being here for a year I will say this. I <3 CoTH. I hope to be here for years to come. :)
[Image: 8.jpg]
<3
♥
Dead flowers.
Pain is an illusion.
We love you too, man... LOVE. Because it's more awkward to type out than put it into a symbol. =D LOOOOOOOOVE YOU...and CotH. But especially you.
"The 'Red Death' had long devastated the country. No pestilence had ever been so fatal, or so hideous. Blood was its Avatar and its seal --the redness and the horror of blood. ~And Darkness and Decay and the Red Death held illimitable dominion over all. " - Edgar Allan Poe
I spend more time with cothies then RL people, what more can be said. <3 Coth
OMG this is my foutrh day on the server and I join you :) Can't find a better one RP one than this :D Luv you too
Johalvin Hamonar, Human Paladin, proud defender of the Alliance

Motto : Lordaeron will be reborn

Anarak Curvedhorn Tauren warrior who walks with the Earth Mother

Motto : May the Earth Mother watch your steps
Yay! Love to CoTH!
I lost my life to this server about two months ago. :p
And am happy with it. Great RP. Great people. Spend way too much time on it.
Not that I mind, lovely to spend time on CotH..
[Image: CKZI0Sp.gif]
Aaaw, I <3 CotH too!

Spent way too many later nights (mornings) here, hehe.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

:P, Just to say. This is my fifth all-nighter in a row. Just spending time on CoTH. I was sitting here and just said to myself I <3 CoTH. I thought about it and i'm like. I want everyone to know!! xD

Now to add some more to this. I love the RP this server provides, I love the maturity, respect, and overall understanding our community members show.

It is just a great place to, find entertainment, relax, socialize. And more. :D
[Image: 8.jpg]
I <3 CotH, too. Else I probably wouldn't be here.
Fifth all nigther, eh?
Considering the human's body limit to not sleeping is in fact five days to one week before death of exhaustion, I suggest you go to bed before your "love for coth" proves to be fatal. :P

Then again, there are those kids that were awake for eleven days and survived.

But I digress. I love coth too.
Eh, sure. I love CotH.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
Heh. I spent practically all night and day on coth during the summer. I was living with minimum sleep. It was the best summer ever.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]