Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Blackout879`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am new to this server, but not at all new to Role Playing or World of Warcraft at all. I have been roaming the private Server world restlessly. I have only been satisfied once. This is when I played on Wowgasm. I played on the Nexus Server and was happiest when I was Role Playing with some friends. I was the leader of the largest guild on the Realm (at the time), and my guild wasn't a Role Playing guild at all. But I would Role Play with a friend and their guild. I enjoyed it as it came. I eventually had to quit World of Warcraft, for a while, to focus on my sports and my studies. But, predating my time on World of Warcraft I played Freelancer. This is the first time I Role Played. The server I chose was pure Role Playing and it was quite scary to a newcomer. But I loved it. I enjoyed the Freelancer server's bolstering forums. SWWT was the acronym for this particular Freelancer Forum.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the not-so-glorious USA. I still love it and have faith that we can improve. I speak English, American Dialect, South-Western accent/sub-dialect. I speak I tad of Spanish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I played on and off with the trial. Then one day my cousin gave me the Iso files so that I can play on Private Servers. I was hooked. Yes I have an illegal copy. So what? I am not taking revenue away from Blizzard, or am I... Anyways I like Rpgs and all sub sorts of Rpgs. I have played Mass Effect 2, Dragon Age Origins, A bunch of Final Fantasy, and much more. My first love on the computer was Real Time Strategy. If it was made 1998+ I have played it and destroyed it (metaphorically).

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I love good role playing. And I wanted a consistent role playing experience. I didn't want an on-and-off, role playing when we can, "meh" role playing. For the last few days I have been searching for good Private Servers. They lacked the fun factor and the pure simplicity of role playing.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I am Heinz ketchup when in comes to my favorite style of role playing. I have seriously done it all! There is one thing I despise and that is role playing in groups of two. Mehk! It is boring. Anyways I role played (in Wow) 75% in taverns, 10% of times on the road, 10% in action, and 5% other (whatever "other" means to you).

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood Elf Pally Babey! Joke. I actually play either Hoard Blood Elf Pally, or Hunter. Or for the Alliance Human Pally or Priest. Tell you the truth I am religious. If you really want to know ask me.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect a through, fun, experienced (but laid back), Role playing server. I don't honestly expect much. I am really experienced in the role playing bureaucracy that goes through in the Forum. I don't know why I said that but, hey! I think I should put that somewhere.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Godmoding, ahh the best rule out there. I could write papers on this! (If I wasn't studying for finals). On top of that though the best role player has Humility, Humility, Humility.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
If you want a good story give me time. I need to study for finals now then I will give you a good one! I love to write music, poems, and short stories from a first person stand point.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I hate HATE HATE two things fake people and pacifism. Not "non-violent" pacifism, for that is being non-violent, but the pacifism that turns away from injustice and pretends they didn't see it. I could write more but this is brief. Most my time will be spent writing stories for my character. I play football, bass guitar, and I program when things get slow. Also I enjoy role playing! The name I use for WoW role playing is Mythrong, most people call me Myth when I am on good terms with them. My real name is Bryan S.
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.
Thank you for being so prompt.