Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Question about character roots?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I started asking this in my introduction thread, but I'd like to get a more in-depth reaction as to whether or not this is too connected to the "no-NPC-relations" rule.

My character Kryndael, who you've never heard of because she's all of level 5 at the moment and not yet submitted, is a Night Elf Hunter. I was hoping that she could possibly hail from the saber-training night elves of Winterspring, and have her 'home' of sorts be in that area. Given, I know that with her age of 300+ years, she wouldn't have been born there necessarily, but at least spent a large amount of time growing up there. I plan on getting her a frostsaber as a pet and as a mount eventually, going to stick with a regular nightsaber pet until I'm around that level.

It's not a big deal if I'm not allowed, like I said, she's still in the works. It wouldn't really affect my gameplay or roleplaying either.

Just a simple idea. ^_^ Lemme know please?
As an initial response, without research, I wouldn't see a problem.

(Posted via my phone)
Also, in Winterspring, the cubs are 49/50, so it would be possible for you to tame one of them, if you're a hunter OOCly, and say she's raising it to be a mount.

But yea, being NPC factions is no problem.
Sexy! Thank you very much. :D Although I'm still straggling at level 12 now, aha. A little long ways off. ;)
Have you the willpower to garner 300 (or is it 500?) Gold, a Bronze Token can be purchased for a quick level to 50. Of course, you may REACH 50 before you actually get enough for the token. Damn these catch-22's.
I'd be happy to volunteer the gold for this.

Also, to stay on topic, this seems fine to me - even a good idea. I don't recall the last time I've seen a Night Elf with that particular association.
Oh, wow.... thank you, Etmosril. o.o And I thought it would be a neat idea, I love the mounts and such. ^_^ I'm trying to figure out the way she'd interact with other Night Elves, as it is a bit out of the way of their usual path. It'll be really fun. :D

Haven't found anyone to RP with as of yet... but then again, I've kinda been hiding myself away in Westfall trying to level. xD