The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Question about character roots?
I started asking this in my introduction thread, but I'd like to get a more in-depth reaction as to whether or not this is too connected to the "no-NPC-relations" rule.

My character Kryndael, who you've never heard of because she's all of level 5 at the moment and not yet submitted, is a Night Elf Hunter. I was hoping that she could possibly hail from the saber-training night elves of Winterspring, and have her 'home' of sorts be in that area. Given, I know that with her age of 300+ years, she wouldn't have been born there necessarily, but at least spent a large amount of time growing up there. I plan on getting her a frostsaber as a pet and as a mount eventually, going to stick with a regular nightsaber pet until I'm around that level.

It's not a big deal if I'm not allowed, like I said, she's still in the works. It wouldn't really affect my gameplay or roleplaying either.

Just a simple idea. ^_^ Lemme know please?
Lost, yesterday, somewhere between Sunrise and Sunset, two golden hours, each set with sixty diamond minutes.
No reward is offered, for they are gone forever.

As an initial response, without research, I wouldn't see a problem.

(Posted via my phone)
Also, in Winterspring, the cubs are 49/50, so it would be possible for you to tame one of them, if you're a hunter OOCly, and say she's raising it to be a mount.

But yea, being NPC factions is no problem.
Sexy! Thank you very much. :D Although I'm still straggling at level 12 now, aha. A little long ways off. ;)
Lost, yesterday, somewhere between Sunrise and Sunset, two golden hours, each set with sixty diamond minutes.

Have you the willpower to garner 300 (or is it 500?) Gold, a Bronze Token can be purchased for a quick level to 50. Of course, you may REACH 50 before you actually get enough for the token. Damn these catch-22's.
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]
I'd be happy to volunteer the gold for this.

Also, to stay on topic, this seems fine to me - even a good idea. I don't recall the last time I've seen a Night Elf with that particular association.
Oh, wow.... thank you, Etmosril. o.o And I thought it would be a neat idea, I love the mounts and such. ^_^ I'm trying to figure out the way she'd interact with other Night Elves, as it is a bit out of the way of their usual path. It'll be really fun. :D

Haven't found anyone to RP with as of yet... but then again, I've kinda been hiding myself away in Westfall trying to level. xD

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Character ideas that don't play by CotH character creation rules Dae 26 10,334 01-05-2015, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Dae
  IC OOC L (In-Character Out-Of-Character Location) Judgernaut 15 3,460 03-04-2012, 01:22 PM
Last Post: Judgernaut
  Greetings, Back, Question on character choice. Talk to me :D Zason 8 1,624 09-21-2011, 10:12 AM
Last Post: Zason
  Character table revert question stompkins 15 3,092 01-08-2011, 02:42 PM
Last Post: Reese
  So a character question about Druids. Hizu 18 3,219 06-20-2010, 03:22 AM
Last Post: Mortiphobia