Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Do be sure to send a post card, my dear.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been here now for a few days short of a year, and within that time I have been relatively active. A few lapses of attendance along the way put for the most part I stuck around.

Now I would like to take my leave, not permanent but not necessarily short term either.

Lately I have found a lack of everything I enjoyed about the server and it's been tearing at me. With classes coming up and real life ordeals, I can no longer suffer through sitting at my computer screen standing in GMI for hours on end.

As I have seen lately, or maybe my tolerance has run thin, everyone has fostered such hostile opinions on everything someone does. Anything, no matter what, gets some sort of buzz-kill or minor flaming on how it won't work, why it won't work, why not to do it and what negatives would happen if you -were- to do it. To me that's snuffing open mindedness, which I loved about this server months ago, but now is seemingly gone. It's a real downer guys and I don't think it's in my best interest, or anyone's, to hang around for it.

So to that end, I'll be leaving, before I snap.

I'll still be on AIM and MSN. Feel free to send me a Private Message if you'd like to RP, other than that, I'm gone.
0.0. That was unexpected. I and the rest of the denizens will miss you. Make sure to have fun! And if you decide to come back occasionally, I'd be glad to roleplay with you. (About the changes in server attitude; I think everyone's been noticing them and getting worried. With any luck, it's only temporary.)

Seeya for now, and good luck with school.