The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Do be sure to send a post card, my dear.
I've been here now for a few days short of a year, and within that time I have been relatively active. A few lapses of attendance along the way put for the most part I stuck around.

Now I would like to take my leave, not permanent but not necessarily short term either.

Lately I have found a lack of everything I enjoyed about the server and it's been tearing at me. With classes coming up and real life ordeals, I can no longer suffer through sitting at my computer screen standing in GMI for hours on end.

As I have seen lately, or maybe my tolerance has run thin, everyone has fostered such hostile opinions on everything someone does. Anything, no matter what, gets some sort of buzz-kill or minor flaming on how it won't work, why it won't work, why not to do it and what negatives would happen if you -were- to do it. To me that's snuffing open mindedness, which I loved about this server months ago, but now is seemingly gone. It's a real downer guys and I don't think it's in my best interest, or anyone's, to hang around for it.

So to that end, I'll be leaving, before I snap.

I'll still be on AIM and MSN. Feel free to send me a Private Message if you'd like to RP, other than that, I'm gone.
Aanya Ambersong- The conflicted Soldier of Fortune.
Julianah Graven- The fanatically self righteous Zealot of The Light.
Shaavi- The Fighter who is willing to test her mettle against everyone, and everything.

"Keep an open mind, it'll do you good."
0.0. That was unexpected. I and the rest of the denizens will miss you. Make sure to have fun! And if you decide to come back occasionally, I'd be glad to roleplay with you. (About the changes in server attitude; I think everyone's been noticing them and getting worried. With any luck, it's only temporary.)

Seeya for now, and good luck with school.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forgot to post one of these... Edgar 4 875 07-30-2013, 10:31 AM
Last Post: Aethon
  Not RPing as much anymore (but this isn't a 'goodbye' post) Geoni 5 1,091 03-01-2013, 01:55 PM
Last Post: Geoni
  Last Post, have no reason to respond. Neither should you. Harmonic 0 1,147 01-17-2011, 11:40 PM
Last Post: Harmonic