Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Three Months.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Look at that, it's been three months. It's so odd not being on Coth, I miss it so much. To think of all the fun I've missed, it's kinda depressing. But all the idea's that I've had, and still do, I can't really bring out. Well I can, but there all dependent on current events, and I'd have to see it all myself first. And even then, I still have the problem of, one, getting people interested, which I've been failing at dramatically. And second: getting the kinks, and yes theres a lot, rolled out. I am asking for Coth's help, so can I please have some?
You shall have my sword! State anything you'd like me to do and I'll do my best to see it done.
Sounds great! But first I need to get back on...
It's good to see you back though, that's for sure and you've been active around the forums this whole time which is also a plus! I'd be glad to help you too but I can't get online.
Well nether can I. But I do have a question, do you perhaps have a Direct X 9.0 program I can use? And any tips to get round that positively annoying atou download to cataclysm?
There is the well known WOW client download found on the internet.
I took the liberty of aboosing google for it to find the full wow client install (TBC,WOTLK,VANILLA).
You need to manual download the patches though 'till 3.5.5a!
Client
Patches
Alright, I'll do that, when I can.