The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Three Months.
Look at that, it's been three months. It's so odd not being on Coth, I miss it so much. To think of all the fun I've missed, it's kinda depressing. But all the idea's that I've had, and still do, I can't really bring out. Well I can, but there all dependent on current events, and I'd have to see it all myself first. And even then, I still have the problem of, one, getting people interested, which I've been failing at dramatically. And second: getting the kinks, and yes theres a lot, rolled out. I am asking for Coth's help, so can I please have some?
You shall have my sword! State anything you'd like me to do and I'll do my best to see it done.
Sounds great! But first I need to get back on...
It's good to see you back though, that's for sure and you've been active around the forums this whole time which is also a plus! I'd be glad to help you too but I can't get online.
Well nether can I. But I do have a question, do you perhaps have a Direct X 9.0 program I can use? And any tips to get round that positively annoying atou download to cataclysm?
There is the well known WOW client download found on the internet.
I took the liberty of aboosing google for it to find the full wow client install (TBC,WOTLK,VANILLA).
You need to manual download the patches though 'till 3.5.5a!
Client
Patches
[Image: kuzco_llama_by_mroobalooba-d3jkg9p.png]

Oh my god... you didn't...
Alright, I'll do that, when I can.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Days and months. Xemnasking 3 1,066 05-05-2010, 11:45 AM
Last Post: Harmonic
  Question about days, months and years Eliana 9 1,424 06-05-2009, 02:13 PM
Last Post: Nostra