Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Custom Weapon Vendor!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I'm thinking it might be a good idea to have a vendor for custom weapons such as glaives, totems, etc. Those are the only to I know of, but I'm sure there are more and would be really awesome to be able to use. I mean, you see glaives lying around all over Nelven and Belven lands, same with totems and Tauren. I think it'd be cool if people would be able to get this ICly.

:D

Aphe
Glaives, perhaps. Totems could be abused, though, I think.

Which is why they're GM request only.
How could Totems be abused?
Is asking a GM that hard?
No, but if they made this then people wouldn't HAVE to ask.
I agree with Aphetoros on the vendors, partly because the GM's could get annoyed with getting asked for an item, when it could just be bought at a vendor!
I also do not understand how the Totem's could be abused. *confuzzled faise*
When something comes out, everyone grabs one, also if it's the totem I'm thinking of...you know the big weapon thing. It can be abused by the "Look at me I'm Mad Max" people.
Well...to get around that the totems and glaives can have certain requirements on them, whether it be Race or Class. For Example:
Totems: Either all Shaman, or certain totems go to certain races ie. Orc, Tauren, Troll, Draenei
Glaives: Either all Elves, or only Night Elves or even Hunter's.
It can be abused because only Tauren are allowed to have totems, as only tauren use them and are ABLE to use them.

That being said, how many people WANT a totem, I wonder?
...Well maybe goats. And I think this is just some kind of random style question. Glaives are well known as the Demon Hunter weapon of choice, and usually the people that go -after- them, and I'm not pointing fingers, want them to be all...spotlighty. Though maybe just glaives and some others, is still a credible idea, not totem though.
I do not want a totem. /nod

I however would like to see, a mortar cannon.
JackofBlades Wrote:...Well maybe goats. And I think this is just some kind of random style question. Glaives are well known as the Demon Hunter weapon of choice, and usually the people that go -after- them, and I'm not pointing fingers, want them to be all...spotlighty. Though maybe just glaives and some others, is still a credible idea, not totem though.
They don't HAVe to be demon hunter weapons. Demon hunters especially use them, but so do a lot of people. Look around and you'll see tons of them laying around in the forests and in buildings.
It's true, our server has achieved where as it's thought as Demon Hunter exclusive.
*waves Del's around*
NOT ANY MORE.
TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
But spec. weapons aren't really needed.
They're fine as they are now.
No they're not needed. But they're nice to have available.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5