Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: So... Video guides?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there CoTH.

I'm here to propse a new idea to y'all, as I've noticed, reading guides can be boring. No matter how good they are. As in, I'm a lazy person, I'd much rather look at videos than read guides. Those craaazy walls of text just start attacking you, sooner or later.

So... I was thinking, that as I am an actor, do speak english and have a camera, I -could- film some videos explaining the basic rules of the server, giving tips and maybe referring to some guides that I, or the community, find useful.

Would anyone find this a good idea? As in, useful for the community, new players, old players etc.

My English isn't the best though, but it is understandable.
Do eeet! Do it, Helmet. It'd be a friendly, and open armed welcome to the new blood on the server.

I think it's far easier to listen to someone than go through walls of text. Not that I can complain about the good old-fashioned way, but I could imagine some people just skip that part.
I'd tell you to go for it. Something new and refreshing.. and yes, I myself am too lazy to read most guides.. Rather listen to them. :P

As for usefulness, only one way to find out. Make one, see how it's appreciated. ^.~
I think it'd be pretty nice, I know on some days you just don't want to read. I get that feeling a lot, I mean. Even sometimes I turn on microsoft Sam, and have him read things to me. Though not Sam himself, I forgot the name, someone with a better voice though.
Got my thumbs up for this one. If you need help, feel free to ask!
flammos200 Wrote:Do eeet! Do it, Helmet. It'd be a friendly

flammos200 Wrote:It'd be a friendly

flammos200 Wrote:friendly

Helmet? Friendly? Trololo.

No, really. Long haired dude explaining rules? Awesome.
Whilst the idea sounds awesome I kinda fear one thing...these videos may end up being very long depending on certain topics. I mean...I could rant for a year and a day about the Draenei, and they don't even have -that- much lore...Still, look eager for anything to come of this.
I approve of this proposition quite enthusiastically, my good man!

Carry on!
... It'd be neat.

/sagenod
OHGODNOWI'MNERVOUS
Avitz Wrote:Whilst the idea sounds awesome I kinda fear one thing...these videos may end up being very long depending on certain topics. I mean...I could rant for a year and a day about the Draenei, and they don't even have -that- much lore...Still, look eager for anything to come of this.

Oh don't worry, my knowledge of lore is so pitiful that I couldn't rant for a minute about it.