Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Ideas here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Random Ideas below. Give me your thoughts!

Spoiler:
1) Druid of the Tusk. Aspect: Agamaggan. They're like Ursol and Ursoc to a Druid of the Claw, Aviana to a Druid of the Talon, Tortolla to a Druid of the Sea! Except, they choose to become a boar.

2) Shadow Wisps. They are the exact opposite of Wisps, warped to their opposite by the Nightmare in the Emerald Dream to hate life and everything about it. Think this guy.

3) Druid of the Grove flying form. This, in my opinion, is like the Druid of the Talon to Moonkin. It gives them a form of defense and transportation. In this way, they transform into a wisp.

Feedback, please.
Bump!
Quote:1) Druid of the Tusk. Aspect: Agamaggan. They're like Ursol and Ursoc to a Druid of the Claw, Aviana to a Druid of the Talon, Tortolla to a Druid of the Sea! Except, they choose to become a boar.

I... Suppose so? I would see Tauren using Boar form instead of Bear form.

Quote:2) Shadow Wisps. They are the exact opposite of Wisps, warped to their opposite by the Nightmare in the Emerald Dream to hate life and everything about it. Think this guy.

They had corrupted Wisps in Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos.

Quote:3) Druid of the Grove flying form. This, in my opinion, is like the Druid of the Talon to Moonkin. It gives them a form of defense and transportation. In this way, they transform into a wisp.

A.. Wisp?... I'm not so sure about this. My Kaldorei/Druid knowledge only goes so far.
Well, Wisps are spirits of Nature. Therefore, it would make sense for a Druid, who is perhaps the most nature-sensitive one, to turn into a Spirit of Nature.