The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Ideas here!
Random Ideas below. Give me your thoughts!

Spoiler:
1) Druid of the Tusk. Aspect: Agamaggan. They're like Ursol and Ursoc to a Druid of the Claw, Aviana to a Druid of the Talon, Tortolla to a Druid of the Sea! Except, they choose to become a boar.

2) Shadow Wisps. They are the exact opposite of Wisps, warped to their opposite by the Nightmare in the Emerald Dream to hate life and everything about it. Think this guy.

3) Druid of the Grove flying form. This, in my opinion, is like the Druid of the Talon to Moonkin. It gives them a form of defense and transportation. In this way, they transform into a wisp.

Feedback, please.
Bump!
Quote:1) Druid of the Tusk. Aspect: Agamaggan. They're like Ursol and Ursoc to a Druid of the Claw, Aviana to a Druid of the Talon, Tortolla to a Druid of the Sea! Except, they choose to become a boar.

I... Suppose so? I would see Tauren using Boar form instead of Bear form.

Quote:2) Shadow Wisps. They are the exact opposite of Wisps, warped to their opposite by the Nightmare in the Emerald Dream to hate life and everything about it. Think this guy.

They had corrupted Wisps in Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos.

Quote:3) Druid of the Grove flying form. This, in my opinion, is like the Druid of the Talon to Moonkin. It gives them a form of defense and transportation. In this way, they transform into a wisp.

A.. Wisp?... I'm not so sure about this. My Kaldorei/Druid knowledge only goes so far.
Well, Wisps are spirits of Nature. Therefore, it would make sense for a Druid, who is perhaps the most nature-sensitive one, to turn into a Spirit of Nature.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Character ideas that don't play by CotH character creation rules Dae 26 10,334 01-05-2015, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Dae
  My own character ideas and such. Ormica 29 3,698 09-30-2012, 01:53 PM
Last Post: Ormica
  Tier 14 -- Running out of ideas? Aphetoros 31 4,257 09-25-2012, 12:21 AM
Last Post: Harmonic
  Need feedback on RP ideas (new to WoW RP) Leeny 5 1,431 07-08-2012, 12:25 AM
Last Post: flammos200
  Mount Ideas! :D Iceclawz117 15 2,467 06-12-2010, 02:22 PM
Last Post: omgpie