Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: A moment of epic fail...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, that moment happened when my laptop's monitor decided it was no longer going to function. In a blaze of glory, my screen proceeded to burst into multi-colored visual affects at random before fading to a pitiful black.

In short, my laptop screen died and I will be taking a forced hiatus from the server until it can be repaired or I can afford a new computer.

Just... Assume my characters are off on a epic crusade of trolling until my return!
...No Crimson Templar RP? Aliena, I am disappointed. Very disappointed.

Good luck in getting your laptop fix't/good luck getting a new one. Until then, it won't be nearly as much fun on the server without you.
D'awww! Calan... Well, while Calandil's having his awesomecrusade against evil, Arivanya may want some company. So, come back quick!

Good luck in getting a new peesee or fixing your own. And...
/ponder.
/ponder..

"my screen proceeded to burst into multi-colored visual affects at random"

Was it pretty, at least?
At first it was quite pretty... Until I realized what it ment. Then it was the most heartbreaking display known to man.
Theiba is gonna angst over Aliana running off again.
Aw. Alexas won't be around to put Anna in her place.
Dangit. How is Vath going to swim in Kari's vault full of gold, if he cannot get her bank slip? >:\

Get her' fixed, noob! <3
An update!: Wasn't the monitor! Turns out my video card is what exploded! T_T
Yay!
Oh.. Yep! That happened me to before. I was walking out of the warlock coven in Stormwind on retail when.. Poof! Game over.

Have fun replacing it!
Final update! Just bought my new laptop, I should be back before the end of next week! Alienware, hoo!
\o/
More trololololing with the adoragiest and whatever nicknames your other toons have picked up?