The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

A moment of epic fail...
So, that moment happened when my laptop's monitor decided it was no longer going to function. In a blaze of glory, my screen proceeded to burst into multi-colored visual affects at random before fading to a pitiful black.

In short, my laptop screen died and I will be taking a forced hiatus from the server until it can be repaired or I can afford a new computer.

Just... Assume my characters are off on a epic crusade of trolling until my return!
...No Crimson Templar RP? Aliena, I am disappointed. Very disappointed.

Good luck in getting your laptop fix't/good luck getting a new one. Until then, it won't be nearly as much fun on the server without you.
D'awww! Calan... Well, while Calandil's having his awesomecrusade against evil, Arivanya may want some company. So, come back quick!

Good luck in getting a new peesee or fixing your own. And...
/ponder.
/ponder..

"my screen proceeded to burst into multi-colored visual affects at random"

Was it pretty, at least?
[Image: 2hhkp3k.gif]
Recommended reads: Divine and Arcane. Also, elves.
Wanna refer me in Tribes: Ascend? Clickies!
At first it was quite pretty... Until I realized what it ment. Then it was the most heartbreaking display known to man.
Theiba is gonna angst over Aliana running off again.
Aw. Alexas won't be around to put Anna in her place.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Dangit. How is Vath going to swim in Kari's vault full of gold, if he cannot get her bank slip? >:\

Get her' fixed, noob! <3
An update!: Wasn't the monitor! Turns out my video card is what exploded! T_T
Yay!
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Oh.. Yep! That happened me to before. I was walking out of the warlock coven in Stormwind on retail when.. Poof! Game over.

Have fun replacing it!
Final update! Just bought my new laptop, I should be back before the end of next week! Alienware, hoo!
\o/
More trololololing with the adoragiest and whatever nicknames your other toons have picked up?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Epic Return Demigod204 2 1,669 10-12-2014, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Sorum
  Epic PSU Fail Morhana 2 803 11-27-2011, 08:07 PM
Last Post: Clovis
  Epic raid on London! Arrillion 0 666 06-01-2011, 05:36 AM
Last Post: Arrillion
  Server Rage QQ Dramatic Exit Epic Drama Thread SpiralLateralus 7 1,277 12-01-2010, 11:14 AM
Last Post: Skaar