Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Nurse/Servant/Aid-er Required
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, as Tana has died for a -third- time, following her revival she will be unable to support her own life for a month or more.

Therefore, she'll require someone to basically baby-sit her while she isn't sleeping as she will be bed-ridden (Or should be!). Feeding her, cleaning up after herself. Not the best job in the world.. However, I'd think it'll prove some lulz. That, or horrid memories.

Notes

- Must be acceptable of a Sin'dorei. Since, you know, you'll be taking care of one.
- Needs to be responsible. If you run off and die, you just killed Tana as well.
- Can be female or male, don't matter.
- Can be any race, though, I have a hard time picturing undead doing this.
- Seems Tana will be stuck in Booty Bay, or wherever her rez'er brings her corpse. You'll have to remain in the location as well.
- You may role-play outside of taking care of Tana, just say that she's sleeping. Of course, don't go off to the other side of Azeroth. (Unless you're a mage! Portals!)

http://wiki.conquestofthehorde.com/Tana

(Profile is made after her first death, but you may view it as you please. Not much has happened since then, besides a personality change.)

That's about all I can think of. If you're interested, PM me or post here. We could even have two people doing this, so that there can be shifts, such as person A does one week, person B does the next.. Etc.
If only I could log on before the 27th. I'd offer my cranky old dwarf that takes care of everything and everyone, and has a very annoying gnome friend [which doesn't log on much.] BUT, if the job is still valid on the 27th, I'd take it.
She'll still be crippled n' stuff, so possibly.

Dwarfs are very caring and loving, he'll do just fine.
I'll see if my horrible GMT+2 timezone and limited 5pm to Midnight connection window will be of use.
Merica and Jaerin are most likely available.

:D
Xigo Wrote:Merica and Jaerin are most likely available.

:D

Wonder how long that'll last. Heh.
... I offer you the services of a Forsaken Surgeon I've been meaning to roll. Mmm, surgery?
I offer you the services of Sha'dash.

Spoiler:
[Image: 6Gsy7CGFotam.jpg]

Spoiler:
I'm hurrlarious.
Kafgar for Nurse.
Last three are -noobs-. There is no question.
Was going to volunteer my friendly Tauren druid until I read that I was diaper duty, and then suddenly your character's life didn't seem to matter to me anymore lol

Let's face it, nobody wants to clean elf waste.
<3

"Was going to volunteer my friendly Tauren druid until I read that I was diaper duty, and then suddenly your character's life didn't seem to matter to me anymore lol

Let's face it, nobody wants to clean elf waste."

... I love that.
How about my Undead Surgeon?
Hmm...

Camillia will have to make a few visits.
FlyingSquirrel Wrote:How about my Undead Surgeon?

NO. YOU WILL NOT BE A COPYCAT! /slap
Pages: 1 2