The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Nurse/Servant/Aid-er Required
So, as Tana has died for a -third- time, following her revival she will be unable to support her own life for a month or more.

Therefore, she'll require someone to basically baby-sit her while she isn't sleeping as she will be bed-ridden (Or should be!). Feeding her, cleaning up after herself. Not the best job in the world.. However, I'd think it'll prove some lulz. That, or horrid memories.

Notes

- Must be acceptable of a Sin'dorei. Since, you know, you'll be taking care of one.
- Needs to be responsible. If you run off and die, you just killed Tana as well.
- Can be female or male, don't matter.
- Can be any race, though, I have a hard time picturing undead doing this.
- Seems Tana will be stuck in Booty Bay, or wherever her rez'er brings her corpse. You'll have to remain in the location as well.
- You may role-play outside of taking care of Tana, just say that she's sleeping. Of course, don't go off to the other side of Azeroth. (Unless you're a mage! Portals!)

http://wiki.conquestofthehorde.com/Tana

(Profile is made after her first death, but you may view it as you please. Not much has happened since then, besides a personality change.)

That's about all I can think of. If you're interested, PM me or post here. We could even have two people doing this, so that there can be shifts, such as person A does one week, person B does the next.. Etc.
If only I could log on before the 27th. I'd offer my cranky old dwarf that takes care of everything and everyone, and has a very annoying gnome friend [which doesn't log on much.] BUT, if the job is still valid on the 27th, I'd take it.
[Image: 8.jpg]
She'll still be crippled n' stuff, so possibly.

Dwarfs are very caring and loving, he'll do just fine.
I'll see if my horrible GMT+2 timezone and limited 5pm to Midnight connection window will be of use.
[Image: 8.jpg]
Merica and Jaerin are most likely available.

:D
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
Xigo Wrote:Merica and Jaerin are most likely available.

:D

Wonder how long that'll last. Heh.
... I offer you the services of a Forsaken Surgeon I've been meaning to roll. Mmm, surgery?
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
I offer you the services of Sha'dash.

Spoiler:
[Image: 6Gsy7CGFotam.jpg]

Spoiler:
I'm hurrlarious.
Kafgar for Nurse.
[Image: Calvin_and_Hobbes_hug_by_Humongous_E.png]
Last three are -noobs-. There is no question.
Was going to volunteer my friendly Tauren druid until I read that I was diaper duty, and then suddenly your character's life didn't seem to matter to me anymore lol

Let's face it, nobody wants to clean elf waste.
THANK YOU OCEANS
[Image: House.png?t=1300999439]
<3

"Was going to volunteer my friendly Tauren druid until I read that I was diaper duty, and then suddenly your character's life didn't seem to matter to me anymore lol

Let's face it, nobody wants to clean elf waste."

... I love that.
Spoiler:
How about my Undead Surgeon?
Hmm...

Camillia will have to make a few visits.
FlyingSquirrel Wrote:How about my Undead Surgeon?

NO. YOU WILL NOT BE A COPYCAT! /slap
Spoiler:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A not-so-modest proposal for someone looking for an imp servant. WindZealot 1 894 09-21-2014, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Absurdkoala
  Servant Edgar 4 952 06-23-2012, 07:38 AM
Last Post: Zhaei
  RP Required for Primary Directive Reese 10 1,433 04-11-2011, 04:54 PM
Last Post: ruwendje44
  Solari's Bodyguard(s)/Posse/Servant/...Kidnappers? TwilightDisciple 40 4,651 02-21-2011, 01:06 PM
Last Post: TwilightDisciple
  Servant for Hire! Edgar 8 1,125 01-24-2011, 09:45 AM
Last Post: Bovel