Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: What crazy outside force brought these two together?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Krilari Dawnsend and Reigen Talah'malanore's Wedding

When:
Saturday the 18th
1pm Server time.

Where:
River's heart of Sholzar Basin

Who:
Anyone who wishes to attend. If not from invitation, via word of mouth. [Reigen invited almost everyone she met and liked, but didn't remember them all.]

List of those who would have received invitations;
Anyone from the <Argent Crusade> Guild
Anyone from <The Lost Minded> Guild
Anyone from <The Light of Nova> Guild.
Anyone from the Dawnsend Family.
Arianna Dawnbreaker
Terent
Thragash

Dress Code:
None. Weapons allowed, armor allowed. Just make sure you've bathed in the past week or so. If not, bathes will be provided. Swiftly.

Warnings in place:
Fighting is discouraged, save it for after the wedding. If by chance you HAVE to fight there, for any reason at all, know that a character warning will be in place for all instigators. To any ‘speical' characters attending, such as necromancers or Fel-sworn, keep in mind that Argent Crusade members will be there. Attend at own risk. It is still requested that we be civil during the ceremony, but what happens when people are leaving is up to them.

People with allergies to cats, turtles, wild plants,water or rabbits might want to avoid the front row and bring any allergy medication they might have.

Death knights will be present, as well as forsaken. Racism will not be tolerated and may be met with a large metal fist in the face.

You have been warned.
Jezzan shall serenade you two with trollish love ballads.

/trollfaic

EDIT: Also, hire Pops to make fireworks for y'all. The poor man's bored and out of cash.
Anna, Necronium and a few others will be making bets in mild, passing amusement.

The force? It's called OOC.
Too bad that I cannot attend.

Redis would've been having a ball.
Joy joy joy, Oh Mistal will be there!
Tzekel is the best man. Thus, you cannot question him when he eats corpses in front of all the wedding guests! /shakefist
I vote that Krilari's OOC hindrance results in us doing this and Kril not showing up at all.

Then we can schedule this event in a month or so, once he stops getting ugly stares from the misses.
Agreed.
^

Do it.

DO IT.
You mean after Tzekel and Endling spend a month picking up the pieces and resurrecting him after Reigen sends Karn on Krilari for not showing up?

Totally.

[But not really.]
Yeeeeeees, wedding.
Rigley Wrote:I vote that Krilari's OOC hindrance results in us doing this and Kril not showing up at all.

Then we can schedule this event in a month or so, once he stops getting ugly stares from the misses.

Krilari shows back up with Endling.

What? Two dedicated Light users make sense.
c0rzilla Wrote:
Rigley Wrote:I vote that Krilari's OOC hindrance results in us doing this and Kril not showing up at all.

Krilari shows back up with Endling.

What? Two dedicated Light users make sense.

I find this post hilarious for all of the wrong reasons.
Nar is getting crunk, and may also light up the dance floor.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-srbkpKCxQ[/youtube]
Pages: 1 2 3 4