Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Help With Addons!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, guys, I'm new in here and I'd like to know the addons used for RPing, I downloaded TRP2 , GHI, Outfitter and flagRSP2, but when I look for the options and stuff, it looks like chinese to me, so any help would be pretty welcomed =D
Make sure you have them turned on, bottom left corner of character selection screen. In game hit Esc and it's listed under Interface - Addons.
Ok, it's done and functioning XD

But now, the real problem : I don't understand GHI (how it works, how I use it, etc) and I know I can't RP combat without a properly Addon.
Any suggestions?
Well, GHI is relatively easy. Just tinker around a bit and you will understand the basics. For the scripts - they are LUA scripting, so leave them to the semi-pros. :P

And about RPing combat... you don't need an AddOn for that, but DuskWolf's Easy Combat Roller is just such AddOn. You just have to agree with your opponent on how would you use it, if they agree to use it at all. :)