The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Help With Addons!!
Hey, guys, I'm new in here and I'd like to know the addons used for RPing, I downloaded TRP2 , GHI, Outfitter and flagRSP2, but when I look for the options and stuff, it looks like chinese to me, so any help would be pretty welcomed =D
Hashul Darkspear : Darkspear wild-boy that is bonded to the Horde.
Stella Calisto : Good girl gone rogue and now roams around the Eastern Kingdons looking for her former love talking to her second personality.

[Image: badge.jpg]
I am The Horde - Play Free Online Games
Make sure you have them turned on, bottom left corner of character selection screen. In game hit Esc and it's listed under Interface - Addons.
Ok, it's done and functioning XD

But now, the real problem : I don't understand GHI (how it works, how I use it, etc) and I know I can't RP combat without a properly Addon.
Any suggestions?
Hashul Darkspear : Darkspear wild-boy that is bonded to the Horde.
Stella Calisto : Good girl gone rogue and now roams around the Eastern Kingdons looking for her former love talking to her second personality.

[Image: badge.jpg]
I am The Horde - Play Free Online Games
Well, GHI is relatively easy. Just tinker around a bit and you will understand the basics. For the scripts - they are LUA scripting, so leave them to the semi-pros. :P

And about RPing combat... you don't need an AddOn for that, but DuskWolf's Easy Combat Roller is just such AddOn. You just have to agree with your opponent on how would you use it, if they agree to use it at all. :)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can't install Addons Herastean 4 922 12-18-2012, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Herastean
  Addons folder gawne! Monolith 7 1,206 01-18-2010, 05:56 PM
Last Post: Monolith
  Addons won't work Loxmardin 12 3,190 08-26-2009, 08:02 AM
Last Post: cloneof