Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: /s(text)+Spell/action Topic/idea's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Text followed by spells.
----------------------------------
Another brilliant idea flooped into my maind again :P. Gawd i rlly do not have a life.
Anyway i'm bored so i decided to add a topic, where players can let go loose their imagination.
It concerns about text during spell casting. I know nothing new but i saw there wasn't a topic of this soow :)
Going to find the macro which can combine /s(text)+ a spell of your own choice.

E.g: Mages summoning water elemental:
"I summon thee my loyal servant. Through fire and frost, you will stand. Mighty spirit now you rise, come to me, walker of the tides!
There is at least one addon that does this quite well. I think it's called RPHelper, but I'm not sure, it's been a while. Here's the catch:

Is the text you have macro'd for a spell going to be appropriate for every situation? What about if your character is in a situation where they're trying not to call attention to themselves while casting?

Just some thoughts, I really don't think RP should be automated.
Alrighty i phailed :(
But il atleast gonna post the macro (the basic) that way people can modify it in their way. you can always remake the macro no?
Wouldn't having to change the macro every time take just as much time as typing out what you say then immediately casting the spell? :wink:
How about instant spells then? Or a spell of 2 second cast, would like to see anyone typing something properly in only 2 seconds time :P WITHOUT Typo's.
Following macro: (quite easy)
Type /cast (spell subtext) ; followed with prefered text.

A little example: /cast Frostbolt(Rank 6) ; /s Die you Cur!!
Do not forget the ;.