The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

/s(text)+Spell/action Topic/idea's
Text followed by spells.
----------------------------------
Another brilliant idea flooped into my maind again :P. Gawd i rlly do not have a life.
Anyway i'm bored so i decided to add a topic, where players can let go loose their imagination.
It concerns about text during spell casting. I know nothing new but i saw there wasn't a topic of this soow :)
Going to find the macro which can combine /s(text)+ a spell of your own choice.

E.g: Mages summoning water elemental:
"I summon thee my loyal servant. Through fire and frost, you will stand. Mighty spirit now you rise, come to me, walker of the tides!
-When does someone realise that he's playing too much WoW?-
Driving at 90 miles/h in front of a police station, wondering if he'd take aggro.
There is at least one addon that does this quite well. I think it's called RPHelper, but I'm not sure, it's been a while. Here's the catch:

Is the text you have macro'd for a spell going to be appropriate for every situation? What about if your character is in a situation where they're trying not to call attention to themselves while casting?

Just some thoughts, I really don't think RP should be automated.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
Alrighty i phailed :(
But il atleast gonna post the macro (the basic) that way people can modify it in their way. you can always remake the macro no?
Driving at 90 miles/h in front of a police station, wondering if he'd take aggro.
Wouldn't having to change the macro every time take just as much time as typing out what you say then immediately casting the spell? :wink:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
How about instant spells then? Or a spell of 2 second cast, would like to see anyone typing something properly in only 2 seconds time :P WITHOUT Typo's.
Following macro: (quite easy)
Type /cast (spell subtext) ; followed with prefered text.

A little example: /cast Frostbolt(Rank 6) ; /s Die you Cur!!
Do not forget the ;.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Community Inquiry II: Custom Spell for Special Classes CappnRob 17 7,091 08-22-2014, 09:50 PM
Last Post: Grakor456
  Idea: Resurgent / Defect Qiraji Nymus 6 1,993 10-21-2013, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Reigen
  Sparring Idea. Bitlordman 1 922 08-10-2013, 12:35 PM
Last Post: Kage
  Feedback on an Event Idea; The White Stormwind Act Zenethen 1 738 12-04-2012, 09:56 PM
Last Post: Nikodemos
  Text based RP question. mangaboy111 3 897 10-06-2012, 08:33 PM
Last Post: mangaboy111