Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introductions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm 19. I've been roleplaying at some capacity since I was 13, whether it be DnD, Neverwinter Nights, or WoW.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
United States. I primarily speak English, but can also speak fluently in mandarin.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Actually, when I found out there were roleplay servers I decided to give it a go. I got tired of it, but I'd like to give it another try.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
People seem to claim that this is "The best RP around." That sounds like a great time to me.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I often enjoy roleplaying in small groups of soldiers etc. I find combat fun when it is roleplayed and not just fought out using wow's combat system.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like the more humanoid races the most as I feel I can relate to them. The classes I choose to play are typically rogue and warrior, but I'm sure I'll experiment in this server and find a character that suits me.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Above all, I want a respectful RP experience. I don't want to be interrupted by griefers etc.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I enjoy that you make members stay in character as a rule

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I woke. There was a pain in my side like I'd been stabbed. I reached for the glass of water on my nightstand and the pain increases. My skin was pale. I had been stabbed, deep. An open window caught my eye as the curtain sways in the wind. I ran for the window only to see a shadowy figure escape in the distance. I was suddenly enraged, "Show yourself!" I screamed. But there was no response. The figure escaped, but so had I, this time with my life. As I looked around after the confrontation, I realized my room looked disheveled, like someone had been through it. I was suddenly filled with panic. Did they find it? I opened each drawer quickly and methodically, searching for the blade I knew was gone.
Hello there Seraph, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

'Lo there.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.