The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introductions
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm 19. I've been roleplaying at some capacity since I was 13, whether it be DnD, Neverwinter Nights, or WoW.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
United States. I primarily speak English, but can also speak fluently in mandarin.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Actually, when I found out there were roleplay servers I decided to give it a go. I got tired of it, but I'd like to give it another try.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
People seem to claim that this is "The best RP around." That sounds like a great time to me.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I often enjoy roleplaying in small groups of soldiers etc. I find combat fun when it is roleplayed and not just fought out using wow's combat system.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like the more humanoid races the most as I feel I can relate to them. The classes I choose to play are typically rogue and warrior, but I'm sure I'll experiment in this server and find a character that suits me.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Above all, I want a respectful RP experience. I don't want to be interrupted by griefers etc.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I enjoy that you make members stay in character as a rule

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I woke. There was a pain in my side like I'd been stabbed. I reached for the glass of water on my nightstand and the pain increases. My skin was pale. I had been stabbed, deep. An open window caught my eye as the curtain sways in the wind. I ran for the window only to see a shadowy figure escape in the distance. I was suddenly enraged, "Show yourself!" I screamed. But there was no response. The figure escaped, but so had I, this time with my life. As I looked around after the confrontation, I realized my room looked disheveled, like someone had been through it. I was suddenly filled with panic. Did they find it? I opened each drawer quickly and methodically, searching for the blade I knew was gone.
Hello there Seraph, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

'Lo there.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Slovak's [Witty joke related to introductions here] Slovakiani 3 3,369 12-11-2014, 08:32 AM
Last Post: Slovakiani
  Introductions and Cool Shades. MitzaRaul 4 999 09-29-2014, 01:39 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Introductions stole my Murloc roguetrader 8 1,497 09-11-2014, 04:53 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Introductions! 2.0 Wumples 1 833 02-01-2014, 08:59 PM
Last Post: Geoni
  Introductions Heatblade717 3 1,195 09-06-2013, 02:23 AM
Last Post: Nymus