Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Mounts!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Race mounts in OOCC. That's my suggestion.
I'm afraid I put the extra mounts on the racial vendors specifically instead of simply recreating a place like Arathi Farm (which used to be OOC and had all the mount vendors). It takes maybe a minute to port to your city of choice and run to the mount vendor, and I don't want to promote any more laziness than necessary. If anything, it may even spark up RP when you accidentally run into someone else in the city.
Mm, good plan. More running, less lazy- ... Lazy-ing.

Edit: I just remembered when buying a horse for Saaroy, that the old (armourless) black 100% horse was missing. I think it can only be bought from a vendor in ... Somewhere.
Some 100% mounts were only available in classic, like the unarmored white and black horses, unarmored snowsaber, unarmed ram, all 100% speed.
The black horse I mentioned earlier is le Black Stallion.

EDIT: Oh! Whoops! This mount is a 60% mount. But I'd still like it to be added to the normal horse mount vendor.

2nd EDIT: Oh darn! I just remembered there was a portal to the place where this horse is sold. Problem solved.