The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Mounts!
Race mounts in OOCC. That's my suggestion.
Spoiler:
[Image: aADpK.gif]
I want there to be only the picture here, but sadly it is too large so I have to spoiler it and the spoiler doesn't appear if I don't write anything else here so now that's done, it's time for you to press it.
I'm afraid I put the extra mounts on the racial vendors specifically instead of simply recreating a place like Arathi Farm (which used to be OOC and had all the mount vendors). It takes maybe a minute to port to your city of choice and run to the mount vendor, and I don't want to promote any more laziness than necessary. If anything, it may even spark up RP when you accidentally run into someone else in the city.
Mm, good plan. More running, less lazy- ... Lazy-ing.

Edit: I just remembered when buying a horse for Saaroy, that the old (armourless) black 100% horse was missing. I think it can only be bought from a vendor in ... Somewhere.
Spoiler:
I want there to be only the picture here, but sadly it is too large so I have to spoiler it and the spoiler doesn't appear if I don't write anything else here so now that's done, it's time for you to press it.
Some 100% mounts were only available in classic, like the unarmored white and black horses, unarmored snowsaber, unarmed ram, all 100% speed.
The black horse I mentioned earlier is le Black Stallion.

EDIT: Oh! Whoops! This mount is a 60% mount. But I'd still like it to be added to the normal horse mount vendor.

2nd EDIT: Oh darn! I just remembered there was a portal to the place where this horse is sold. Problem solved.
Spoiler:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mounts for forum gold? Sorum 12 2,305 09-28-2014, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  Mounts, Mounts, and the Mount Vendor? Paylonas 9 2,094 06-01-2014, 02:26 PM
Last Post: Paylonas
  So... mounts. Post 9567 about mounts. Harmonic 14 2,282 12-09-2013, 05:17 PM
Last Post: Cressy
  Mounts missing! (Special mount vendor[k]) Jaella 3 1,016 10-07-2011, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  More two person mounts hyenaskate 5 1,204 07-18-2011, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Wuvvums