Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Flammeschmieden's Feedback Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Figured I finally get me one of these. I feel like part of the cool kids club now. *sunglasses* So, how do you all think of my zoo of characters?

Mika Mistwalker - Kaldorei Warrior with a strange sense of honor and is a self-proclaimed obnoxious crazy person.

Miruka Moonshroud - Shadow Priestess who is a professional trauma surgeon and nag. Part of the Forever Blushing Brigade.

Belaria Arrowthorn - Shadovarn's messed up little sister who dabbles in the 'family business'. She's got spurs that jingle jangle jingle...

Sylir Manasworn - Technomage who possibly loves machinery more than she loves people, except for one...

Nana'li Flametongue - Cheery firebreather who speaks in third person.

Calanon Sunfeather - Adorable young man who is training under the Death Knight he loves. Also part of the Forever Blushing Brigade.

Amabael of the Frozen Wind - Kaldorei Death Knight with an unquenchable curiosity of the Living. Lacks most empathy and the concept of personal space.

Nia Sunstone - The epitome of Chivalric Knighthood and a perfect lady gentleman.

Arilyn Shadewhisoer - Older Sin'Dorei woman who is good at shooting people and being an evil denmother. It's fun to play charades with this mute.

Gwyneira Porter - Priestess of the Forgotten Shadow. Rather grateful of her current life as a Forsaken. Sin'Dorei and other pretty people make her freakin' nervous.

Ishani - Cynical and somewhat sassy youth. Is a Shaman Monk. Is also the girlfriend of one of the grumpiest Draenei out there, Gray. Don't ask me how this works. Honorary member of the Forever Blushing Brigade.

Azure Palenix - Cassius's equally fanatic daughter. To say she's a Daddy's Girl is a bit of an understatement. She's also a bit angry.
Well I know only Ishani but on her behalf I can say... she's awesome, very interesting character and very well played. I never realized she's that cynical though but I guess that's because Gray is so out of scale in this aspect :D I really didn't expected someone as Gray find a girl, moreso one he's really fit together with [so not someone who'd be with him out of pity and try to change him] and with Ishani it works because she's smart and able to understand his theories without straight refusing them for their controvesity yet doesn't agree blindly. As player I was pretty stunned to meet character like that since it's definietly not something easy to pull off.

So great character, with great potential, also I like her history and direct connections to how it affected who is she now, and she's interesting character for sure. I'm looking forward for more and so far... well played!