The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Flammeschmieden's Feedback Thread
Figured I finally get me one of these. I feel like part of the cool kids club now. *sunglasses* So, how do you all think of my zoo of characters?

Mika Mistwalker - Kaldorei Warrior with a strange sense of honor and is a self-proclaimed obnoxious crazy person.

Miruka Moonshroud - Shadow Priestess who is a professional trauma surgeon and nag. Part of the Forever Blushing Brigade.

Belaria Arrowthorn - Shadovarn's messed up little sister who dabbles in the 'family business'. She's got spurs that jingle jangle jingle...

Sylir Manasworn - Technomage who possibly loves machinery more than she loves people, except for one...

Nana'li Flametongue - Cheery firebreather who speaks in third person.

Calanon Sunfeather - Adorable young man who is training under the Death Knight he loves. Also part of the Forever Blushing Brigade.

Amabael of the Frozen Wind - Kaldorei Death Knight with an unquenchable curiosity of the Living. Lacks most empathy and the concept of personal space.

Nia Sunstone - The epitome of Chivalric Knighthood and a perfect lady gentleman.

Arilyn Shadewhisoer - Older Sin'Dorei woman who is good at shooting people and being an evil denmother. It's fun to play charades with this mute.

Gwyneira Porter - Priestess of the Forgotten Shadow. Rather grateful of her current life as a Forsaken. Sin'Dorei and other pretty people make her freakin' nervous.

Ishani - Cynical and somewhat sassy youth. Is a Shaman Monk. Is also the girlfriend of one of the grumpiest Draenei out there, Gray. Don't ask me how this works. Honorary member of the Forever Blushing Brigade.

Azure Palenix - Cassius's equally fanatic daughter. To say she's a Daddy's Girl is a bit of an understatement. She's also a bit angry.
Characters
------------
Spoiler:
Mika Mistwalker
"Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced." ~James Baldwin

Miruka Moonshroud
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye." ~Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Belaria Arrowthorn
"Few love to hear the sins they love to act." ~William Shakespeare

Sylir Manasworn
"Everything is perfect in the universe, even your desire to improve it." ~Wayne Dyer

Nana'li Flametongue
"There is only one passion, the passion for happiness." ~Denis Diderot

Calanon Sunfeather
"Our own heart, and not other men's opinion, forms our true honor." ~Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Amabael of the Frozen Wind
"Curiosity is, in great and generous minds, the first passion and the last." ~Samuel Johnson

Nia Sunstone
"Duty cannot exist without faith." ~Benjamin Disraeli

Arilyn Shadewhisper
"Absolute silence leads to sadness. It is the image of death." ~Jean Jacques Rousseau

Gwyneira Porter
"Death is the veil which those who live call life; They sleep, and it is lifted." ~Percy Bysshe Shelley

Ishani
"Peace if possible, but truth at any rate." ~Martin Luther

Azure Palenix
"I carry from my mother's womb a fanatic's heart." ~William Butler Yeats
Well I know only Ishani but on her behalf I can say... she's awesome, very interesting character and very well played. I never realized she's that cynical though but I guess that's because Gray is so out of scale in this aspect :D I really didn't expected someone as Gray find a girl, moreso one he's really fit together with [so not someone who'd be with him out of pity and try to change him] and with Ishani it works because she's smart and able to understand his theories without straight refusing them for their controvesity yet doesn't agree blindly. As player I was pretty stunned to meet character like that since it's definietly not something easy to pull off.

So great character, with great potential, also I like her history and direct connections to how it affected who is she now, and she's interesting character for sure. I'm looking forward for more and so far... well played!
"Everyone is hypocrite by nature. Burst their bubble and tell them real truth and they will hate you fiercely, no matter if they are pink or blue."
"Gray" Zennshinagas

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bingles' Feedback Thread Bingles 40 46,211 02-09-2024, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Bingles
  Mathias' Edited Feedback Title Thread Mathias 41 17,721 01-12-2015, 07:39 AM
Last Post: Maulbane
  Geoni's Feedback Thread Geoni 18 11,272 01-06-2015, 08:28 AM
Last Post: Geoni
  Cartoonkarl's Feedback thread. cartoonkarl 2 4,493 10-02-2014, 09:07 AM
Last Post: Harmonic
  Cappn Feedback 4: Feedback 4Ever CappnRob 1 4,611 08-19-2014, 03:34 PM