Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Kretol's To-Do List
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I figured I should probably stick this up somewhere and have an actual list of things to do instead of trying to remember everything.

In no particular order:
  • Make character/storyline archives visible but read-only
  • Find some way to remove requirements for arena gear (the rating requirements are stumping me)
  • Create Alliance-version of the Argent Tournament quest for the associated faction (Silver Covenant)
  • Add quested spells/abilities to respective trainers for each class
  • Add a level 1 quest that gives out a Crate! Useful for new characters/players.
  • Change prices on outfit vendors from 10s to ~1-5c (if a price is really necessary)
  • Create GO portals for transit between 'apartment' in Silvermoon and ground level.
  • See if I can implement mail at an account level (sent to a character, but accessed from any character on the associated account)

Completed:
  • Create shaman quest for alternative ghost wolf [Done!]
  • Implement weekly quest to emulate a 'weekly income' for the IC currency [level-restricted to deter abuse] [Done!]
  • Remove costs for weapon proficiency training [Done!]
  • Remove limitation for .taxi uses [Done!]
  • Remove reputation req's from recipes [Done!]
  • See if I can edit /who to allow a search by class/race (Support is already in the core - /who c-"Shaman", /who r-"Orc")
  • Create a Component script that can handle Bronze Tokens for characters [Done!]
  • Implement a local version of .playall. [Done!]
I'll post replies when I update the list!

(Also, if I've said that I'd do something in the past and it still hasn't been done, I very likely forgot about it. My memory is horrible. :( Feel free to remind me!)
Self, don't forget to remove costs for weapons training. While you're at it, maybe remove the limitation for .taxi uses (not sure why I included it)
Self, consider removing reputation requirements from tradeskill recipes!
I am Rowgen and I approve of this message. :D

While we're at it; Some bugged Rare Epics in Northerend for that "Frostbitten" achievement are friendly, of all things. Not a major issue, though.
For any bug reports, please submit to the Bug Reporting forum!
Quote:Create shaman quest for alternative ghost wolf
Quote:alternative ghost wolf
wat.
Quote:wolf
WUZZAH!

I am Kira, and I fully approve this! :D
Alternative ghost wolf? ELABORATE PLZ?
(10-15-2011, 07:44 AM)CappnRob Wrote: [ -> ]Alternative ghost wolf? ELABORATE PLZ?

I presume that it's that blue one that Kret's been in last times I've seen him.

EDIT: The one in this image;

[Image: ec-29wolf.jpg]
Weekly quest implemented! I may implement a few more but make them exclusive so people can choose which weekly they want to do so they can get a bit of variety.
Weapon proficiency costs removed! (Just be sure to use the trainers in the OOCC)
Recipe reputation requirements have been removed! Note that it won't take effect until the next restart and you will need to purge your cache if you've seen that item in-game before.
Fast and furious.

Thank you for your efficiency in completing the promised tasks, Overlord.
Removed the usage limitations for .taxi!
(10-22-2011, 11:40 PM)Kretol Wrote: [ -> ]Removed the usage limitations for .taxi!

Cool, now I can try it out. I hadn't used it yet for just that reason Beer
Pages: 1 2 3