The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Kretol's To-Do List
I figured I should probably stick this up somewhere and have an actual list of things to do instead of trying to remember everything.

In no particular order:
  • Make character/storyline archives visible but read-only
  • Find some way to remove requirements for arena gear (the rating requirements are stumping me)
  • Create Alliance-version of the Argent Tournament quest for the associated faction (Silver Covenant)
  • Add quested spells/abilities to respective trainers for each class
  • Add a level 1 quest that gives out a Crate! Useful for new characters/players.
  • Change prices on outfit vendors from 10s to ~1-5c (if a price is really necessary)
  • Create GO portals for transit between 'apartment' in Silvermoon and ground level.
  • See if I can implement mail at an account level (sent to a character, but accessed from any character on the associated account)

Completed:
  • Create shaman quest for alternative ghost wolf [Done!]
  • Implement weekly quest to emulate a 'weekly income' for the IC currency [level-restricted to deter abuse] [Done!]
  • Remove costs for weapon proficiency training [Done!]
  • Remove limitation for .taxi uses [Done!]
  • Remove reputation req's from recipes [Done!]
  • See if I can edit /who to allow a search by class/race (Support is already in the core - /who c-"Shaman", /who r-"Orc")
  • Create a Component script that can handle Bronze Tokens for characters [Done!]
  • Implement a local version of .playall. [Done!]
I'll post replies when I update the list!

(Also, if I've said that I'd do something in the past and it still hasn't been done, I very likely forgot about it. My memory is horrible. :( Feel free to remind me!)
Self, don't forget to remove costs for weapons training. While you're at it, maybe remove the limitation for .taxi uses (not sure why I included it)
Self, consider removing reputation requirements from tradeskill recipes!
I am Rowgen and I approve of this message. :D

While we're at it; Some bugged Rare Epics in Northerend for that "Frostbitten" achievement are friendly, of all things. Not a major issue, though.
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]
For any bug reports, please submit to the Bug Reporting forum!
Quote:Create shaman quest for alternative ghost wolf
Quote:alternative ghost wolf
wat.
Quote:wolf
WUZZAH!

I am Kira, and I fully approve this! :D
Alternative ghost wolf? ELABORATE PLZ?
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
(10-15-2011, 07:44 AM)CappnRob Wrote: Alternative ghost wolf? ELABORATE PLZ?

I presume that it's that blue one that Kret's been in last times I've seen him.

EDIT: The one in this image;

[Image: ec-29wolf.jpg]
Weekly quest implemented! I may implement a few more but make them exclusive so people can choose which weekly they want to do so they can get a bit of variety.
Weapon proficiency costs removed! (Just be sure to use the trainers in the OOCC)
Recipe reputation requirements have been removed! Note that it won't take effect until the next restart and you will need to purge your cache if you've seen that item in-game before.
Fast and furious.

Thank you for your efficiency in completing the promised tasks, Overlord.
"Good roleplaying is not equivalent to saying that your character is not interested or molded for a certain situation.
Quite the contrary - good roleplaying is making up a reason for your character to do that thing, no matter the obstacles!"
Removed the usage limitations for .taxi!
(10-22-2011, 11:40 PM)Kretol Wrote: Removed the usage limitations for .taxi!

Cool, now I can try it out. I hadn't used it yet for just that reason Beer
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kretol: To-Do List - Spreadsheet Edition! Kretol 2 1,210 07-13-2013, 03:51 AM
Last Post: Sorum