Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Camping Skills
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I like how with cooking you can spawn a camp fire. It would be amazingly awesome if there was a skill or an ability that would allow you to spawn a temporary tent, or maybe just a bedroll. Players could wander into the woods and set up a camp there for those roleplayed voyages.
I also want this. Fireplace, a tent, /sit, /silly, /laugh, /eat, /lie and /sleep
I agree. This would be great for those outdoors RP sessions.
This suggestion has got my full support. :D
Also airing my support for this...although in regards to the tents I would assume there would be no hit box to it...otherwise it could be exploited as a means to climb to places one shouldn't.
Please. :D

If this is possible, then it might very well lead to more roleplay outside of the same old city settings. This is a very good thing.
While I also want, want, want this I recall this being asked for before. I think. And, I also think I recall it being denied, because it was thought players would spawn camps in silly places and "claim" them.

We'll see.