The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Camping Skills
I like how with cooking you can spawn a camp fire. It would be amazingly awesome if there was a skill or an ability that would allow you to spawn a temporary tent, or maybe just a bedroll. Players could wander into the woods and set up a camp there for those roleplayed voyages.
Cayce Northend - Druid of the Cenarion Circle
Micheru Bloodrune - Moonglade Ranger / Vagabond
Gratua Daggermouth - Walking the path of Lo'gosh
Medrit Brightwind - Wandering Swordsmaster
I also want this. Fireplace, a tent, /sit, /silly, /laugh, /eat, /lie and /sleep
Spoiler:
[Image: aADpK.gif]
I want there to be only the picture here, but sadly it is too large so I have to spoiler it and the spoiler doesn't appear if I don't write anything else here so now that's done, it's time for you to press it.
I agree. This would be great for those outdoors RP sessions.
This suggestion has got my full support. :D
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]
Also airing my support for this...although in regards to the tents I would assume there would be no hit box to it...otherwise it could be exploited as a means to climb to places one shouldn't.
Spoiler:

'Whats your LuckyDo?'

Desperate for some rp? Try the resident of OOC for a change!

http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Thread-I-can-has-rp

Please. :D

If this is possible, then it might very well lead to more roleplay outside of the same old city settings. This is a very good thing.
While I also want, want, want this I recall this being asked for before. I think. And, I also think I recall it being denied, because it was thought players would spawn camps in silly places and "claim" them.

We'll see.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Boost for skills? Jaella 14 2,557 08-29-2011, 09:40 AM
Last Post: Ural
  Weapon Skills Thoradin 2 932 03-26-2009, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Thoradin
  New SFX skills tab Lil_Ren 2 792 06-08-2008, 04:13 AM
Last Post: Lil_Ren
  Missing Paladin Skills on the Oozeling holypaladin999 2 759 01-25-2008, 01:09 PM
Last Post: Kretol