Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Winter's Veil Gifts!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
For those who were unable to attend today's gift-giving, you are free to post your top three requests here in this thread. From there Good ole Greatfather Grakor may have a goodie or two left for you still!

Happy Holidays!

EDIt: Notably, we're only doing one gift per person this year, sorry!

Please be sure you make clear priorities.
1. For Astus I would like the Undying title. (C'mon, it'd be funny. :P But if titles are too hard, can I have the Abracadaver? )
2. For Tom I would like the Vanquished Clutches of Yogg-Saron.
3. For Guldhar I would like Shard of the Fallen Star.
I guess I'd like the title Master Exploder for Vellin... I might even make it online tonight! :D
I just noticed there's a title for Grand Master Engineer (68).

Rigley so wants.
1.) The title of "The Love Fool" for Kapre.

2.) TLE subforums

3.) Don't know yet.

Edit: Is there some sort of "Doctor" title of some sort for Dino? If so, that's my #3.
The only thing I really want is the Bloodthirsty title for Mika.

But if that can't be given to me, I'd like to have "the Seeker" title for Gwyneira.
You know, I think I'll hop on the 'Title' train.

I think it's high time I got Moriok a Christmas Gift. Perhaps title 259, Warbringer?

Also, since I am terrible at remembering these sorts of things: Merry Christmas/Hannukkah to all!
1. For 'Craer', -
2. For 'Angelina', Sylvanas' Music Box.
3. NIL/TBC.
My top three things: All on Talesta and they're ranked by what I want most, pretty much.

Merry Christmas to all!
Fishing chair for Neki on my other account: http://old.wowhead.com/item=33223
Might I please ask for: Please, thank you, and Happy Holidays!Santa
In no particular order:

For Tarania, I would like the "Champion of Elune" title (ID 083), please.

For Therai, I would like a Swift Netherdrake (ID 30609).

For Ylvandre, I would like the Black Runic Tattoos (the ones that are generally considered to be Demon Hunter tattoos). Though, she isn't made yet, and I can't quite get onto WoW right now, so could I please have them sent to Tarania in the mean time?

Thank you!
I would really appreciate it if I could get...
  1. The Malefic; A title for my character Tress. ( TitleID 058 )

2. Brewmaster; A title for my character Borislav. ( TitleID 101 )

3.  of Quel'thalas; A title for my character Fin'thori. ( TitleID 078 )

One of those, but with priority in that order *nodnod*
By the way, do we get three gifts in all, or just one of the three, or a gift for each account? I looked at the spreadsheet and it seemed you could get one gift per account so I assumed that much o:
Pages: 1 2 3 4