Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Takin' a Break
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This post is short, and not terribly formal or eloquent, because...I'm not really leaving. I'm just giving a quick explanation as to why I've fallen silent, to those it may concern and such.

Although I do imagine that some of you have noticed I've been gone awhile, anyway, I was falling inactive, partially out of...well, I wasn't in any particularly compelling storylines, and lacked the motivation to involve myself in any of the offered RP. Concurrently, there's been some forum drama and I have friends on varying sides and everyone expects me to take sides and it's just sort of wearing me out.

Recently, see, a friend bought me Cataclysm. I've been missing WoW. Like, missing actually playing the game. In addition, Wrath of the Lich King is so very, very stale now. I've played it since release, and the limits of its content are getting pretty restraining. Playing Cataclysm on retail has exacerbated it, because there is just so much good content, be it the new environments, Worgen, and huge improvements to the game itself. As I said, I miss playing WoW. I miss PvE, and PvP; transmogrification is spiffy and also awesome, new textures, new armor, old friends, unrestricted RP in regards to custom classes or non-vanilla races...

I'll be back, once the flurry of leveling, gearing, and exploring has calmed somewhat (it's only been a week!) but until then, I'll probably be fairly inactive.

Miss you guys. <3
Miss ya, geckie. :3