The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Takin' a Break
This post is short, and not terribly formal or eloquent, because...I'm not really leaving. I'm just giving a quick explanation as to why I've fallen silent, to those it may concern and such.

Although I do imagine that some of you have noticed I've been gone awhile, anyway, I was falling inactive, partially out of...well, I wasn't in any particularly compelling storylines, and lacked the motivation to involve myself in any of the offered RP. Concurrently, there's been some forum drama and I have friends on varying sides and everyone expects me to take sides and it's just sort of wearing me out.

Recently, see, a friend bought me Cataclysm. I've been missing WoW. Like, missing actually playing the game. In addition, Wrath of the Lich King is so very, very stale now. I've played it since release, and the limits of its content are getting pretty restraining. Playing Cataclysm on retail has exacerbated it, because there is just so much good content, be it the new environments, Worgen, and huge improvements to the game itself. As I said, I miss playing WoW. I miss PvE, and PvP; transmogrification is spiffy and also awesome, new textures, new armor, old friends, unrestricted RP in regards to custom classes or non-vanilla races...

I'll be back, once the flurry of leveling, gearing, and exploring has calmed somewhat (it's only been a week!) but until then, I'll probably be fairly inactive.

Miss you guys. <3
i am geko
i live heer
and my favorite food is crikkits
Miss ya, geckie. :3
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Break Time Harmonic 6 1,485 10-03-2013, 09:21 AM
Last Post: Harmonic
  Takin a semi break. Kage 2 882 09-08-2013, 05:16 AM
Last Post: Ural
  I need a break Noble 7 1,495 10-12-2012, 12:55 PM
Last Post: Ormica
  Everyone relax, it's just a short break! CappnRob 5 1,124 10-01-2012, 06:59 PM
Last Post: McKnighter
  Taking a break Xigo 11 1,561 09-19-2012, 04:58 AM
Last Post: Rowgen