Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: *Mystic Sound* Mine, introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Personally, I like to be nice to people :) I try to help and do my best.
As a player I try to be fair talk to everyone make everyone feel welcomed and try to get conversations going.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from...The United States of America, I think they speak English here(you wouldn't know that visiting certain areas)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Oh my gosh...its probably been...16 years? I played this game called "Starcraft" on the Nintendo 64, and that Led me into games called "Warcraft" and "Diablo". Which I preferred Warcraft, Inevitably getting Warcraft 2 and 3 then...adds for World of Warcraft.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
I like to rp this seemed like professional server. I have been immersed in the private server world ever since the Lich king was killed on retail, since from my perspective cataclysm(Which I do still play retail)ruined the game therefore I like private servers to have fun on and meet more experienced players.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy roleplay where I do not have to do a-lot of work but where... I can do work if I must. My favorite roleplay is as a traveling bard.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Orc, Warrior/Shaman, Obvious reasons if you have to ask you probably don't know what the power of the horde is. Unfortunately these are not my favorite Rp race and class/es. Just in general they are my favorite.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A good time rp'in need I say more?

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Where people are banned from talking about specific stuff like ...politics, religion, trade channel trash, and etc.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The Hero of Fortune
(Tap) (Tap) (Tap) my finger hits the desk then I sigh, "These guys sure do have a due process." I say to myself after thinking about this introduction story I have to write.
You see I was worried about this Roleplaying WoW private server I'm trying to join, they require users to make a story for their introductory post. This was kind of hard since I didn't quite understand the question about typing them a story. I didn't know if they wanted a roleplay script or just a short little story. I thought long and hard and decided that I was going to write about some cliche knight going to save a princess. Although I thought about that and decided that was a crappy story and decided to think harder. After about Two hours I started to pace thinking I was going to fail and not get invited to roleplay with these dudes and dudettes, but then...I thought of "THAT" and instantly I started writing. "Heh!" I gloated that this would be the best story ever!

~Fin

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Yes..."I am not a Criminal, if the president of The United States does it then it's not a crime!" Nixon, After affects of Watergate.
Hello tnewel, welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

Thank you for the story. And Nixon was such a bloody crook!

We hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to PM me if you have any further queries, and I'll do my best to answer.