The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

*Mystic Sound* Mine, introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Personally, I like to be nice to people :) I try to help and do my best.
As a player I try to be fair talk to everyone make everyone feel welcomed and try to get conversations going.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from...The United States of America, I think they speak English here(you wouldn't know that visiting certain areas)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Oh my gosh...its probably been...16 years? I played this game called "Starcraft" on the Nintendo 64, and that Led me into games called "Warcraft" and "Diablo". Which I preferred Warcraft, Inevitably getting Warcraft 2 and 3 then...adds for World of Warcraft.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
I like to rp this seemed like professional server. I have been immersed in the private server world ever since the Lich king was killed on retail, since from my perspective cataclysm(Which I do still play retail)ruined the game therefore I like private servers to have fun on and meet more experienced players.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy roleplay where I do not have to do a-lot of work but where... I can do work if I must. My favorite roleplay is as a traveling bard.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Orc, Warrior/Shaman, Obvious reasons if you have to ask you probably don't know what the power of the horde is. Unfortunately these are not my favorite Rp race and class/es. Just in general they are my favorite.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A good time rp'in need I say more?

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Where people are banned from talking about specific stuff like ...politics, religion, trade channel trash, and etc.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The Hero of Fortune
(Tap) (Tap) (Tap) my finger hits the desk then I sigh, "These guys sure do have a due process." I say to myself after thinking about this introduction story I have to write.
You see I was worried about this Roleplaying WoW private server I'm trying to join, they require users to make a story for their introductory post. This was kind of hard since I didn't quite understand the question about typing them a story. I didn't know if they wanted a roleplay script or just a short little story. I thought long and hard and decided that I was going to write about some cliche knight going to save a princess. Although I thought about that and decided that was a crappy story and decided to think harder. After about Two hours I started to pace thinking I was going to fail and not get invited to roleplay with these dudes and dudettes, but then...I thought of "THAT" and instantly I started writing. "Heh!" I gloated that this would be the best story ever!

~Fin

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Yes..."I am not a Criminal, if the president of The United States does it then it's not a crime!" Nixon, After affects of Watergate.
Hello tnewel, welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

Thank you for the story. And Nixon was such a bloody crook!

We hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to PM me if you have any further queries, and I'll do my best to answer.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sound`s Introduction Sound 1 517 02-04-2011, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Introduction Mine JoePa82 3 712 10-26-2009, 10:24 AM
Last Post: PiesOfNub
  Keladry's intro (Or mine) Alpenglow 3 908 05-29-2009, 10:58 AM
Last Post: Kaghuros