Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Biting my tongue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've come to realization that I've really nothing in my life that I like doing more than writing. Then, another revelation! I do like something more than that! I like cooperative writing. Writing with you guys. Namely - Roleplaying. I've been quite rash with my reaction on the few not-so-nice people on here, and even though being fully aware of the fact that each and every community has those 'leeches', I raged out. That's not a good thing, not for me, not for anybody. I want you guys to give me a second chance after that. No. I'm not asking for a second chance, I'm asking for a first chance. Want to come back as a new person. And I want to roleplay. I want to roleplay my fingers off, my eyes out, my imagination and soul dry. I want to live. That's what this server's been granting me for the past two years, and that's what I want it to keep granting me for the rest of my life.

Do you want to give me that chance, CotH?
Welcome back!
[Image: aaaaa.jpeg]

<3

Welcome back!
Oh, darn it. Now I want a huge group hug.
'Course. Welcome back, Kirabo.
[Image: hug-day-7.jpg]

Welcome back. <3
Welcome back, friend.
Even if I do not know you; welcome back.
I don't know ya, but wb! Especially if you play gnomes or dwarves /glimmering eyes
Welcome back to the server! I have no doubts the community will be positive towards you returning, whatever the history, as shown by the above posters.
Doesn't the fact that you don't know me bother you? I know that I as of now have a rough craving to meet and roleplay with all you people who greeted me back without knowing who you're greeting in the first place.

And to answer Nexus' dilemma - Yes. My main character is a Gnome by the name of Kirabo.
Awesome!! *hugs tight*