The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Biting my tongue
I've come to realization that I've really nothing in my life that I like doing more than writing. Then, another revelation! I do like something more than that! I like cooperative writing. Writing with you guys. Namely - Roleplaying. I've been quite rash with my reaction on the few not-so-nice people on here, and even though being fully aware of the fact that each and every community has those 'leeches', I raged out. That's not a good thing, not for me, not for anybody. I want you guys to give me a second chance after that. No. I'm not asking for a second chance, I'm asking for a first chance. Want to come back as a new person. And I want to roleplay. I want to roleplay my fingers off, my eyes out, my imagination and soul dry. I want to live. That's what this server's been granting me for the past two years, and that's what I want it to keep granting me for the rest of my life.

Do you want to give me that chance, CotH?
"Good roleplaying is not equivalent to saying that your character is not interested or molded for a certain situation.
Quite the contrary - good roleplaying is making up a reason for your character to do that thing, no matter the obstacles!"
Welcome back!
[Image: aaaaa.jpeg]

<3

Welcome back!
He's just a hero
In a long line of heroes
Looking for something
Attractive to save
- Soup Star Joe

Ongoing Personal Projects:
NIL
Oh, darn it. Now I want a huge group hug.
"Good roleplaying is not equivalent to saying that your character is not interested or molded for a certain situation.
Quite the contrary - good roleplaying is making up a reason for your character to do that thing, no matter the obstacles!"
'Course. Welcome back, Kirabo.
[Image: 2hhkp3k.gif]
Recommended reads: Divine and Arcane. Also, elves.
Wanna refer me in Tribes: Ascend? Clickies!
[Image: hug-day-7.jpg]

Welcome back. <3
Welcome back, friend.
Even if I do not know you; welcome back.
Sanity? Of course!
I don't know ya, but wb! Especially if you play gnomes or dwarves /glimmering eyes
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
Welcome back to the server! I have no doubts the community will be positive towards you returning, whatever the history, as shown by the above posters.
Doesn't the fact that you don't know me bother you? I know that I as of now have a rough craving to meet and roleplay with all you people who greeted me back without knowing who you're greeting in the first place.

And to answer Nexus' dilemma - Yes. My main character is a Gnome by the name of Kirabo.
Awesome!! *hugs tight*
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PC worgens biting others Dae 6 1,231 06-21-2013, 12:24 AM
Last Post: Reigen